Avenue Mall New Capital
Dolmen Development Company launched its new commercial project Avenue mall new Capital.
The mall is located near the R3 residential area, as one of the capital's most distinctive sites, as well as offering various units in their spaces and payment methods, making the mall a great investment opportunity for those who want to generate substantial investment returns.
Hence, in the next lines, we tell you everything about Mall Avenue to make the right decision about the type and size of the unit and how to pay for it.
Mall Avenue Location
The new capital, Avenue Mall, is located in one of the most special locations, specifically on the main square of Al Maqsad Villas, making it the only place to serve the people of the compound.
And this special location makes you close to a set of landmarks in the new capital, like:
- Africa's Tallest Tower “the Iconic tower”
- British University
- Canadian University
- Government district
- New Capital Administrative Airport
- Regional Ring Road
- Suez Road
- Mostakbal Road
Know more about:
Avenue Mall New Capital Area
Dolmen made sure that the mall was set up over a large area so that it can make a green view of the landscape areas. And provide service facilities for the clients.
Avenue Mall Design
The mall is designed to consist of ground and two floors.
The company that designed it also made sure that the units in the mall had two sights.
Mall Avenue Facilities and Services
- Food Court
- Kids area
- Security services
- Modern Security Cameras
Avenue Mall New Capital Units
Units spaces in Avenue
The size of the units varies by floor to meet the desire of all clients as follows:
- Commercial units on the first floor: Shop space in Avenue Mall starts from 18.5 m².
- Commercial units on the second floor: Unit spaces begin on the second floor of 9.5 m².
- Commercial units on the third floor: Unit spaces begin on the third floor of 15 m².
Mall Avenue New Capital Prices
The prices within the Avenue Mall vary in size.
- the meter at Mall Avenue: Starting from 66.000 EGP.
- The commercial unit price on the first floor: You can buy a commercial unit on the first floor for 88.000 EGP per meter.
- The price of restaurants and cafés: The price of a meter in the Food Court area starts from 121.000 EGP
- The unit price on the ground floor: The first-floor meter starts from 127.000 EGP.
Avenue Payment Plan
Dolmen made sure to provide many affordable payment plans, which contributed to the increased demand for the mall units. This is as follows:
- 10% down payment with over 6 years installments
- 15% down payment with over 7 years installments
- 20% down payment with over 8 years installments
- 30% down payment with over 10 years installments
You will receive your unit after 2.5 years of contracting.
About The Developer “Dolmen”
Dolmen is one of the leading real estate developers in selecting its real estate sites and designs as well as its affordable payment systems.
One of the company's projects is in the new administrative capital:
R3, New Capital City, Cairo