opal business complex New Capital
Opal Business Complex Mall, the new administrative capital, the project of Rekaz Real Estate Development Company, is in a great location and on a large area.
The opal Mall new capital project includes administrative, commercial, and medical units with spaces that suit all activities and desires, with distinctive designs and luxurious finishing.
About Opal Mall New Capital
- Opal Mall, the administrative capital, is an administrative, medical and commercial complex, and it is the first project of Rekaz Real Estate Company, which chose a privileged location at the northern entrance to ensure the popularity of its units and activities.
- The area of the complex is 4000 square meters, and its units start from 25 square meters up to 400 square meters.
- Opal Mall new capital includes many services and impressive and attractive designs. The price per square meter starts from 50,000EGP, and the price of administrative and medical units starts from 29,000 EGP.
- Payment methods in Opal Mall, the administrative capital, are easy and reach 7 years, in equal installments.
Opal Mall New Capital Location
The Opal Business Complex New Administrative Capital is located in a strategic area in the business center area between the second residential district and the third residential district, specifically in MU 23 in plot No. D1 at the northern entrance.
The location of Opal Mall, the administrative capital, is characterized by the following:
- The opal mall is close to New Cairo and the Fifth Settlement.
- It is located minutes away from Suez Road.
- A few minutes separate the location from the smart city.
- The opal business complex is close to the sports city.
- Opal Mall Administrative Capital The monorail express is located near the mall.
- The opal business complex is directly overlooking the Axis of Hope.
- The Opal Business Complex Mall project is located near important places, including Al Maqsad Compound and the Canadian University.
Know more about:
Opal Mall New Capital Area
The area of Opal Mall, the administrative capital, reaches 4000 square meters.
The opal Mall new capital buildings are allocated to only 30% of the project area, while green spaces and landscaping occupy 70% of the total area.
Opal Mall New Capital Units Details
- The opal mall in the capital consists of 10 floors, and it includes 18 medical clinics and 6 administrative units.
- Opal Mall also includes a commercial area with 25 commercial units.
- The units of the Opal Business Complex Mall project vary between administrative, commercial, and medical units.
The spaces in the Opal Mall Administrative Capital are as follows:
- The ground floor includes commercial units with areas ranging from 25 square meters up to 400 square meters.
- The ground floor in the Opal Mall, the administrative capital, has spaces ranging from 32 square meters up to 400 square meters.
- The spaces of the medical units in the Opal Business Complex Mall in the new administrative capital start from 36 square meters up to 400 square meters.
- The units of the administrative building in the Opal Business Complex Mall, the new administrative capital, with areas starting from 46 square meters up to 400 square meters.
The designs of opal Mall new capital are modern, and the units are delivered fully finished, including air conditioning.
Opal Mall New Capital Facilities And Services
The Opal Mall Administrative Capital is distinguished by its great investment return, because its location is in a vital and active place, and the services of Opal Mall in the Administrative Capital are complete, as follows:
- Green spaces overlooking the units.
- Central air conditioning.
- Solar panels are available in the opal mall in the capital.
- Seniors breaks.
- Business breaks.
- 6 fast electric lifts.
- Car garages.
- Dedicated conference, seminar, and meeting rooms equipped with the latest audio equipment.
- Children's play area.
- Reception offices.
- waiting rooms.
- Dedicated charging station for cars with electricity.
- The opal business complex includes a food court that includes international cafes and restaurants.
- Center for maintenance and repair of faults.
- Opal Mall, the administrative capital includes Sky Lounge.
- Private entrance for each unit.
- Security and guarding.
- Electronic portals.
- security cameras.
To find out all the other shops and commercial offices located inside the mall, in line with your needs and financial capabilities, and help you implement your investment ideas and make the most of them, all you have to do is click on the following link:
Opal Mall New Capital Prices
Unit prices in opal mall in the capital are as follows:
- The commercial units in the Opal Business Complex Mall in the new administrative capital, the price per square meter starts from 50,000 EGP and reaches up to 65,000 EGP.
- Medical units in the Opal Business Complex Mall in the new administrative capital, the price per square meter starts from 29,000 EGP and goes up to 32,000 EGP.
- The price per square meter for administrative offices starts from 29,000 EGP up to 31,000 EGP.
Opal Mall Payment Plans
The company that owns the opal mall project has introduced four payment systems, as follows:
- Pay the unit price in the opal business complex without downpayment and in equal installments for 4 years.
- A down payment of 5% of the unit price, and the remaining amount in equal installments up to 4 years.
- down payment 10% of the total amount in advance and pay the rest in equal installments for 5 years.
- down payment 20% in advance of the unit price, and pay the rest in equal installments for a period of 7 years.
- Knowing that the units of the opal business complex will be delivered within three years of contracting.
About The Developer "Rekaz"
The Opal Business Complex Mall project is one of the works of Rekaz Real Estate Development, a large company established in 2016 that seeks to provide high-quality projects.
The founder of the company is the Egyptian engineer Tamer Bakir, who has more than 15 years of experience in the real estate field. He is the founder of Sorouh, the owner of the Entrada New Administrative Capital project.
Rekaz is interested in providing residential, hospitality, and commercial projects, following the standards of quality and environmental protection.
The company's business list includes:
- Opal Business Complex Mall, the new administrative capital.
- A tourist resort project in Hurghada "soon".
29,000 per square meter, Unit prices start from 1,100,000 pounds.
To know the advantages of investing, visit our website now
MU-23, Downtown Area, New Capital City, Cairo