Turath Tower New Capital
Turath Tower New Capital, is an innovation offered by Al Aziz Real Estate Development Company in the heart of the vibrant Downtown area.
Turath Tower includes administrative and commercial units overlooking the Gold Souk, with flexible spaces that satisfy all tastes, special prices, and attractive payment plans.
About Turath Tower New Capital
- AlAziz Real Estate Development offers a journey through time in its new project, Turath Tower, the new administrative capital, which combines elegant decorations of three authentic civilizations.
- AlAziz has chosen for the Turath Tower project the capital, a vital location in the heart of Downtown, close to the government district and facing the Gold Souk.
- Turath Tower New Capital extends over an area of 2146 square meters and includes administrative units with an area of 31 square meters and commercial units with an area of 28 square meters.
- Distinctive prices for the units of the Turath project, the administrative capital, start from 17 thousand pounds per square meter, with payment plans of up to 10 years.
Turath Tower New Capital Location
The Turath Tower Mall, the administrative capital, enjoys a privileged location at the main eastern entrance to the Downtown area, and the site is characterized by the following:
- Wide street: Turath Tower overlooks a street up to 120 meters wide.
- Gold Souk: A distinctive location with direct views of the Gold Souk.
- Important Landmarks: The Turath Project of Turmall, the Administrative Capital, is located close to the People's Square and the Misr Mosque.
- Mohammed bin Zayed Axis: The Turath Tower of the Administrative Capital is located a few minutes away from the Mohammed bin Zayed Axis.
- Ring Road: The mall's strategic location, its proximity to the regional ring road.
- The Green River: Turath Tower New Capital is located in the new administrative capital near the Green River.
- Train Station: The monorail station is located close to the Turath Tower Mall, the administrative capital.
- The New Museum: Near the Turath Tower, there is the New Egyptian Museum.
- Information Center: It is located minutes away from the project.
- Heritage and Arts District: minutes away from the mall site.
- AlMassa Hotel: The famous AlMassa Hotel is a few minutes away from the Turath Tower of the Administrative Capital.
- Landmarks of the Administrative Capital: Turath Tower new capital is located close to the landmarks of the Administrative Capital, the most important of which are: Christ's Cathedral and the Opera House.
- The Capital Axis: The project is located near the main administrative capital axis.
- Ministries District: The Ministries District is located within walking distance of the Turath Tower Mall, the administrative capital.
- Government Neighborhood: The location of the heritage project of Taormol, the administrative capital, is very close to the government district.
Know more about:
Turath Tower New Capital Area
- Turath Tower New Administrative Capital was built on an area of 2146 square meters.
- About 70% of the Turath Tower new capital area is dedicated to landscaping and plant and aquatic formations.
- 30% of the area of the Turath Tower is allocated to buildings and facilities.
Turath Tower New Capital Units details
Turath Tower Mall, the administrative capital, includes various units with the provision of many large, medium and small spaces to suit the activities of all customers.
Turath Tower provides two types of units, as follows:
- Administrative units in Turath Tower New Capital.
- Commercial units in the heritage project of Taormall, the administrative capital.
The spaces of the units in Turath Tower, the new administrative capital, are as follows:
- Commercial units in Turath Tower New Capital: spaces start from 28 square meters up to 56 square meters.
- Administrative units: spaces start from 31 square meters and reach 49 square meters.
A new thought presented by AlAziz Real Estate Company, the designs of its Turath Tower new capital, and the most important features of the designs are:
- The project of Turmall Turath Administrative Capital consists of a ground floor and ten consecutive floors.
- The commercial units are designated for the ground, first and second floors.
- The units in Turath Tower, the capital, are designed according to three urban models belonging to three ancient civilizations: Pharaonic, Roman, and Islamic.
- These civilizations were chosen precisely because they are linked by an interest in arts and culture, with minute details of architecture, statues, and buildings.
- Each of the roles of the Turath Tower New Capital follows an architectural style of a different civilization, which makes wandering inside it a historical journey through time.
- Commercial units on the ground floor of the Turath Tower Mall, the administrative capital, in the pharaonic style.
- The commercial units on the first floor are Romanstyle.
- Commercial units in Turath de view
Turath Tower New Capital Services And Facilities
The Turath Tower of the new administrative capital is characterized by the availability of many facilities and services, the most important of which are the following:
- The plaza area: includes dancing fountains, seating areas, plant formations, and landscapes.
- Car garages: Turath Tower has garages dedicated to cars monitored by the latest cameras.
- Electric ladders: facilitate movement between the floors of the Turath Tower Mall, the administrative capital.
- Sophisticated Elevators: The mall has modern electric elevators.
- Solar Energy: The Turath Tower is supplied with a large part of its energy by environmentally friendly solar energy.
- Maintenance services: The administration of Turath Tower, the capital, provides periodic maintenance and cleaning services for all units.
- Private entrances: Administrative units enjoy privacy and have their entrances. Reception services are also available.
- Bathrooms: Each floor in the Turath Tower New Capital has its bathroom.
- Air conditioning: Central air conditioning service is available for all mall units.
- Restaurants and Cafes: In the Turath project of Taormall, the administrative capital, a package of the most famous cafes and restaurants is available.
- Emergency equipment: The mall has the latest alarms and firefighting tools, as well as special emergency exits.
- WiFi: All units of Turath Tower, the new administrative capital, get fast internet service.
- Satellite channels: A central shower has been provided for all units of the Turath tower.
- Security services: Turath Tower the capital enjoys comprehensive security according to an integrated security plan, where there are security and guard services, as well as security gates, with the provision of modern surveillance cameras that work everywhere.
Units Prices Of Turath Tower New Capital
- Administrative units in Turath Tower, the new administrative capital: The price per square meter starts from 17,000 EGP.
- Commercial units in Turath Tower new capital: The price per square meter starts from 38,000 EGP.
Payment Plans Of Turath Tower New Capital
The prices offered by AlAziz Company for the units of the Heritage Tower in the Administrative Capital were attached to them with easy and varied payment plans, as follows:
- The customer pays a 10% down payment of the unit price, the rest is paid in installments up to 6 years.
- Pay 15% of the unit price in advance, and pay the remaining amount in installments for 7 years.
- Pay 20% down payment of the unit price in Turath Tower, the capital, and the rest is to be paid in installments over 8 years in Turath Tower New Capital.
- A down payment of 25% of the unit price is to be paid, and the remaining installments are paid over 9 years.
- 30% of the unit price is paid in advance, and the rest is paid in installments up to 10 years.
The Developer Of Turath Tower New Capital
- Turath Tower New Administrative Capital is the latest view of Al Aziz Real Estate Development Company in the New Administrative Capital.
- AlAziz is one of the groups of companies "Hosni AbdelAziz Sons", which was established in 1989, and has been classified among the most important companies specialized in infrastructure works.
- A large company that completely depends on itself in all details, as it has its equipment, tools, and cars, and it also owns concrete and asphalt production plants.
- The company's history is full of achievements in the field of construction, infrastructure, and roads, and in recent years it has presented many projects in the field of commercial, administrative, and residential projects.
The most Important Projects of AlAziz Company
AlAziz Company's list of businesses includes the following:
- A group of infrastructure and contracting projects in the Fifth Settlement, especially in Beit AlWatan and AlYasmeen District.
- Fifth Settlement Asphalt Station.
- The Gezira Road project, which starts from the Fifth Settlement and reaches Ain Sukhna.
- Introducing the Mall 90 North 90th Street project.
- Mall "El Aziz Building" in front of Al Rehab City.
- AlAziz Factory in the Industrial Zone in the Fifth Settlement.
- AlAziz Mosque, which is the largest mosque in Andalusia.
- A group of villas in the second district.
- Gardenia Buildings.
17,000 per square meter, Unit prices start from 527,000 pounds.
To know the advantages of investing, visit our website now
Downtown , Downtown Area, New Capital City, Cairo