Blumar El Sokhna
Blumar El Sokhna Village is one of the luxury projects launched by Wadi Degla Company, and its luxury appears in the sophistication of its location inside Ain Sokhna, and the splendid design of the chalets in it, in addition to the multiplicity of Blumar El Sokhna services, which greatly confirms the fact that it is an integrated project that achieves the welfare of its residents and provides them with the utmost comfort.
About Blumar El Sokhna
The village of Blumar Wadi Degla, Ain Sukhna, is known for its charming atmosphere because it overlooks the shores of the Red Sea, which reflects a landscape of the highest beauty. In the end, its guests live amid the most beautiful landscapes within one of the largest tourist villages, as it was implemented in three phases due to the large size of its area.
Blumar El Sokhna Location
The village of Blumar is located in the Dome Valley in Ain Sukhna on the Zaafarana Road and the Red Sea coast, and at the 32nd kilometer of the Suez Road, which is a very special location, especially as it linked it to Greater Cairo and some other important roads and projects, as follows:
- Cairo: The distance between them is 140 km, and it can be covered in about an hour.
- Suez Road: They are separated by only a short distance.
- Marina: The distance between them is 3 km.
Know more about:
Blumar Village Area
Wadi Degla Company, Blumar El Sokhna, was built on 261 acres (about one million and 77 thousand square meters) and was keen to achieve the welfare of its customers by allocating 30% of the land for recreational facilities, green spaces, and artificial lakes. It also provided them with various units, where the percentage of buildings is 70%.
Blumar El Sokhna Units Details
The opportunity for every customer to find a unit with the specifications that he dreams of is great, because the village of Blumar Dome, Ain Sokhna includes 2290 luxury units of various sizes.
The chalets offered in the village of Blumar Sokhna vary as follows:
- Chalets with garden in Blumar Ain Sokhna village
- Roof Chalets in Blumar Ain Sokhna
Customers of Blumar Ain Sokhna will find small units of 110 square meters, medium and large units of 300 square meters, and there are also smaller units, and some examples can be illustrated as follows:
- Chalets with attached garden: Some of them extend over 104 square meters and have a garden of 73 square meters, and others extend over 130 square meters (3 bedrooms and two bathrooms) and have a garden of 116 square meters, and there are other ground chalets of the same area (130 square meters as well). and attached to it a larger garden of 130 square meters.
- Chalets with a roof: their areas are 181 square meters, and the roof is of the same area as well.
Although the units of Blumar Wadi Degla Ain Sokhna are semifinished, their architectural design reflects great creativity, and the charming view overlooking it gives it a great deal of luxury, as it has a beautiful view either on the seashore or on the wonderful views and industrial decorations, such as the landscape and green spaces.
The upscale modern design of the project as a whole also appears in the buildings consisting of the ground floor and two upper floors, with each building providing a garden and a private swimming pool for its residents only, for added luxury.
Blumar El Sokhna Facilities And Services
Spending summer vacation in Blumar El Sokhna is undoubtedly an enjoyable experience because it is equipped with various services necessary for the comfort and wellbeing of its guests, such as:
- Security service: It is guarded and secured by a group of the most efficient security personnel and the finest surveillance cameras.
- Cleaning services: Available to unit owners who wish to do so, to reduce the burden of cleaning and arranging their homes in case they are busy.
- Medical services: There are clinics near the units of the village of Blumar Dome, Ain Sukhna, with different specialties, in addition to pharmacies that are open 24 hours.
- Health Club: It has modern, integrated services that ensure providing everything its patrons need and achieving the highest level of comfort for them.
- Parking garages: for residents, so that they do not have to park in public or insufficiently secured garages.
- Commercial area: It includes a large group of shops, retail stores, souvenirs, and various goods and supplies needed by the residents of Blumar Sokhna Village, in addition to a supermarket and bakery, to provide the necessary food commodities.
- Restaurants and cafés: The finest services are available at all, offering their customers different types and drinks in a distinctive atmosphere.
- 5star hotel: It is distinguished by the luxury of its designs and the sophistication of its hotel services, which is why it is considered one of the best hotels in the city.
- A special area for pets: so that the residents of Blumar Ain Sokhna village can take their pets with them and take better care of them.
- Golf courses: spread over a large area, so that all guests can enjoy playing one of the most beautiful sports.
- Gym and Spa: They are equipped with various facilities and equipment necessary for the comfort and satisfaction of their patrons.
- Charming natural and industrial landscapes: represented by the sea beach with its golden sands, in addition to green spaces and spacious gardens, as well as the artificial lakes that adorn the various parts of the village of Blumar Wadi Degla, Ain Sokhna.
- Kids Area is completely safe: It has a range of fun, nontraditional games, and activities suitable for children of different ages.
- Multiple recreational areas: There is a recreational area of 20 thousand square meters, in addition to the area for racing cars and carousels, as well as the amusement park and water games (Aqua Park) with 8 of the most enjoyable entertainment games at all, in addition to the beach club that allows the practice of recreational activities Fun too, and other recreational facilities.
- 20 swimming pools: They were distributed in different parts inside Blumar El Sokhna to give it more luxury, especially with the splendor of their designs.
Blumar El Sokhna Resort Prices
The price per square meter in Ain Sokhna generally starts from 17 thousand EGP for residential units in particular. As for the prices offered in the village of Blumar Dome, Ain Sokhna, they vary according to the area of the chalet and its specifications, such as:
- Chalet 130 square meters in the village of Blumar Sokhna: its price is 1,700,000 EGP, knowing that it has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a garden of 116 square meters.
- The chalet is 104 square meters in the village of Blumar, Ain Sokhna: its price is 1,550,000 EGP, knowing that it has a garden of 73 square meters.
- A 130s quaremeter chalet (ground) in the village of Blumar Wadi Degla, Ain Sokhna: its price is 1,750,000 EGP, knowing that it has a 130 squaremeter garden attached to it.
- A chalet of 181 square meters in Blumar El Sokhna: Its price is 1,083,000 EGP, knowing that it has a roof of the same area.
Payment Plans Of Blumar El Sokhna Resort
The customers of Blumar Dome, Ain Sokhna, can pay the price of their units with ease, thanks to the payment facilities available at all stages as follows:
- The first stage: 5% down payment, then 10% as a second payment, with the rest being paid in equal installments for 4 years.
- The second stage: 5% down payment, then 10% as a second payment, with the rest to be paid in equal installments for 6 years.
- The third and fourth stages: 5% down payment, then 10% as a second payment, with the rest to be paid in equal installments for 7 years.
The owner company had previously delivered the units of the first phase in the village of Blumar Sokhna since the end of 2018, the second phase, was delivered in March 2020, and the units of the third and fourth phases were delivered in 2020 and 2021 and are preparing to deliver the units of the fifth phase in December 2022
About The Developer "Wadi Degla"
Wadi Degla Development, the company that owns the village of Blumar Ain Sokhna, enjoys a great position among the largest companies operating in the real estate sector, because it has been able to launch integrated projects with a group of the most luxurious units, in addition to its many years of experience, as Established since 2005
Wadi Degla is still planning to establish major projects in Ain Sukhna, such as the Murano therapeutic project, and it has a precedent of honorable works spread in the most prestigious cities and regions, including the following:
- Projects in Maadi: Tijan Zahraa El Maadi, Promenade Compound, Canal Residence Sarayat El Maadi.
- Projects in New Cairo: Such as Neopolis Compound in Mostakbal City, River Walk project in Fifth Settlement.
- Projects in other areas: such as Pyramids Walk in October City, Marina Wadi Degla Resort, Ain Sukhna, Blumar North Coast (in the Sidi Abdel Rahman area)
All those looking for endless fun and luxury should hurry up to book their units in the village of Blumar Wadi Degla, Ain Sukhna, because it is considered an irreplaceable opportunity, especially with its competitive prices despite its enormous services.
Suez - Ain Sokhna Road, Al Ain Al Sokhna, Suez