Jebal El Sokhna Resort
Jebal El Sokhna Resort is the most beautiful project of Sky Bridge Real Estate Development, which has chosen a special location on the Red Sea coast.
Enjoying great year round services and complete facilities, Jebal resort Elsokhna offers residents a luxurious life in units with international designs and space
About Jebal Resort El Sokhna
Sky Bridge Real Estate Development Company offers it to those looking for beauty and luxury.
Jebal Ain Sokhna Resort enjoys a panoramic view of the Red Sea shore with its charming turquoise waters and soft sand.
A charming location in Ain Sokhna on Galala Road and near Zaafarana Road.
Jebal Ain Sokhna Resort was built on an area of 70 acres, the largest part of which is dedicated to green spaces, recreational services, and water games.
The Jebel Sokhna project includes various units between chalets, luxury villas, twin units, and townhouses.
Units spaces in the village of Jebal Al Ain Sokhna start from 90 square meters and reach about 400 square meters.
As for the prices in Jebal Sokhna, they start from one million Egyptian pounds and reach 3 million and 600 thousand Egyptian pounds.
With easy payment plans up to 8 years.
Jebal Resort El Sokhna Location
Jebal Ain Sokhna Resort enjoys an excellent location directly on the Red Sea on the new Galala Road, as it is the first resort located on the road, and the most important features of the location are the following:
- Mangroovy Village El Gouna: It is considered one of the closest projects to the village of Jabal Al Ain Al Sokhna.
- Al Zafarana Road: The village of Al Ain Al Sokhna Mountains is about 50 km from Al Zafarana Road.
- Cairo: The distance between Cairo and the Sokhna Mountains project is about 127 km.
- Porto Sokhna Resort: The distance between Jebal Sokhna and Porto Sokhna is about 4 km.
- El Galala Resort: It is located 3 km from the Ain Sokhna Mountains Resort.
- The New Administrative Capital: The location of the Jebel Sokhna project is only 45 minutes away from the New Administrative Capital.
- The New Administrative Capital: The location of the Jebel Sokhna project is only 45 minutes away from the site of the New Administrative Capital.
Know more about:
Jepal Village Of Ain Sokhna Area
Jebal Ain Sokhna Village extends over an area of 71 acres, or about 300,000 square meters.
The height of the village starts from 14 meters and reaches about 125 meters above sea level.
Jabal El Sokhna Units Details
Jebal resort Elsokhna is distinguished by a clear diversity of its units, so that each client finds the right unit for his desire and capabilities, with modern and upscale designs.
Ain Sokhna Mountains Resort includes various units as follows:
- Chalets in the Sokhna Mountains project.
- Luxury villas in the village of mountains Ain Sokhna.
- Twin house units in Jebal Sokhna.
- Townhouses in Jebal resort Elsokhna
The areas in the Jabal Sokhna project vary as follows:
- Luxury chalets in Jebal resort Elsokhna: spaces start from 90 m² up to 119 m².
- Villas in Ain Sokhna Mountains Resort: start from 258 square meters.
Jebal El Sokhna combines Portuguese and Spanish styles in his designs, as the Portuguese "Norvina" company took over the task of implementing the project designs.
It has a private beach of 16 thousand square meters, and its width is 300 square meters.
About 20% of the area of the Jebel Sokhna project is allocated for summer units, and the area of 80% is occupied by recreational services and green spaces.
Jebal Ain Sokhna Village Services And Facilities
Jabal Al Ain Al Sukhna Village provides distinguished services to customers, the most important of which are the following:
- Swimming pools: Jebal resort Elsokhna includes a distinguished group of swimming pools with spaces suitable for adults and children.
- Huge swimming pool: Jebal Sokhna has a large swimming pool in the sea for adults and children.
- Green spaces: The Ain Sokhna Mountains Resort has gardens, parks, and trees to give the units a distinctive view.
- Restaurants and Cafes: The Jebel Sokhna project offers the most luxurious restaurants and cafes to serve the most delicious food.
- Luxury Hotels: Jebal resort Elsokhna has 5 star hotels that offer luxury hotel services.
- Commercial area: Shops, stores, and a commercial mall to buy the latest models and international brands.
- Supermarket: Jebal El Sokhna provides shops and places for shopping and retailing.
- Club House: The Club House in the Ain Sokhna Mountains Resort offers a variety of recreational services.
- Water games: In the mountain village of Ain Sukhna, there is a city of recreational water games for adults and children.
- Sports gym: The gym in the Jebel Sokhna project has a panorama overlooking the seashore.
- Games and adventures: There is Zip Lining, mountain climbing, and safari trips.
- Parties: Jebal resort Elsokhna has places designated for entertaining parties.
- Marina for Fishing: Ain Sokhna Mountains Resort offers a marina dedicated to fishing with the latest tools and equipment.
- Large pharmacy: The pharmacy offers its services around the clock.
- Recreational play area: Provides children with games to entertain and play in safety.
- Camping: Jebal El Sokhna has an area designated for camping and camping.
- Beach activities: On the beach of the Jebel Sokhna project, there are special activities and water sports.
- Large theater: Concerts can be held on a large stage equipped for this.
- Water park: Ain Sokhna Mountains Village includes the largest water park on an area of 14,000 square meters.
- Car garages: Jebal resort Elsokhna clients' cars are in places where there are secure garages monitored by cameras.
- Security and guarding: Security men work around the clock in the Ain Sokhna mountains resort to maintain security, safety, and order.
- Surveillance cameras: Modern digital cameras work all over the place without stopping all day.
To find out all the other Compounds and Residential Units located inside the resort, in line with your needs and financial capabilities, and enjoy comfort, calm and more privacy all you have to do is click on the following link:
Unit Prices Of Jebal Village Ain Sokhna
The price per square meter in Jebal Sokhna starts from 17,000 EGP, and the unit prices are as follows:
- Chalets in the Jabal Sokhna project: their prices start from one million Egyptian pounds.
- Standalone villas in the Ain Sokhna mountains resort: their prices start from 3,600,000 Egyptian pounds.
Payment Plans Of Jepal village Ain Sokhna
The payment plans in the Sokhna Mountains project were convenient, where the customer pays a down payment of 10% of the unit price, with the remaining amount in equal installments up to 8 years.
The Developer Of Jebal Resort El Sokhna
Sky Bridge is the owner of the Jebal El Sokhna village project, and it is one of the largest real estate companies in Egypt.
Sky Bridge was established in 2014 and has a distinct and different vision in real estate development, aiming behind it to provide unique real estate projects.
The company is a subsidiary of Bridge Investment Group, which signed an agreement to complete a joint venture with Norvig, one of the largest engineering consultancy firms in Europe, with extensive experience in construction in mountainous areas for more than 15 years.
Its list of works includes the following projects:
- A group of residential buildings in El Shorouk City.
- A group of residential buildings in the city of Heliopolis.
- In addition to its latest projects, the Ain Sokhna Mountains Resort, which has taken care to carry in all its details the elements of elegance, luxury, and luxury, complete facilities and unparalleled recreational services, moderate weather, a charming location, and a luxurious life throughout the year.
Don't hesitate and book your unit now and enjoy a high dose of entertainment while investing the money in the right place
Sokhna-Zaafarana Rood, Al Ain Al Sokhna, Suez