EL Quattro mall new capital
El Quattro Mall the New Administrative Capital, is one of the largest projects launched by the Horizon Investment Company, as huge sums and investments amounted to about 150 million pounds, but the prices of its units are still competitive, guaranteeing its clients profitable investment opportunities, whatever the nature of their commercial, administrative or medical activity.
About El Quattro Mall New Capital
Although the Quattro Mall in the capital is integrated with all respects, its customers will not suffer from any noise or crowding inside it, due to the very low occupancy rate, in addition to the spread of beautiful scenery and the green area that covers most of its parts.
IL Quattro New Capital Project Location
El Quattro Mall is strategically located in the Downtown area of the New Administrative Capital, as it directly overlooks the Green River and the four main axes, which are:
- Monorail station.
- El Mass.
- Ministries District
- Mohammed bin Zayed North Axis.
In addition, the Quattro, the capital, is only a short distance from:
- Administrative Capital Airport: They are separated by a third of an hour.
- Multiple districts: Fashion and Fashion District, Shopping and Picnic District, Gold Souk, Hotel Tourist District, Heritage, and Arts District.
- Seventh and Eighth districts: A few minutes away from them.
- The government district and the financial and business district: about 5 minutes away from them.
- Major malls and towers, such as Centro Mall, Capital Diamond Tower.
- Pharmaceutical, computer, insurance, and petroleum companies: There are steps away from it.
- Egypt Mosque: They are separated by a short distance.
Know more about:
Quattro Mall In The Administrative Capital Area
The large area is an essential feature of the Quattro Mall project in the administrative capital, as its facade extends over 80% of the main street, knowing that it includes a ground floor above 8 repeated upper floors.
Quattro Mall New Administrative Capital Units Details
The executing company was keen to distribute the units of the Quattro Mall in the administrative capital in an orderly manner as follows:
- Shops and commercial units on the ground floor and the upper first floor.
- Food court and restaurants on the second floor.
- Medical units (clinics, xray center, laboratory) on the third floor.
- The administrative units are distributed over the fourth to eighth floors.
Quattro Mall the new administrative capital, is ideal for all investment projects, as it includes various units, which are:
- Administrative units in Quattro Mall the capital.
- Commercial units in El Quattro Mall.
- Medical units in El Quattro, the capital.
The Quattro Mall project in the administrative capital offers multiple areas to its customers, which are:
- Administrative units: their areas range between 21 and 48 square meters.
- Commercial units: extending over suitable areas, starting from 12 meters up to 45 square meters.
- Medical units: their areas range from 27 to 36 square meters.
All units of El Quattro Mall in the Administrative Capital are designed in a modern and luxurious style, and the most important feature of it is the unique interior designs that give it a distinctive character and provide an ideal work environment for its owners.
Quattro Administrative Capital Features And Services
The features and services available in Quattro Mall in the new administrative capital are unique, because they are multiple and sophisticated at the same time, as it includes:
- Security 24 hours: Through guards and surveillance cameras.
- Advanced protection systems: represented by the automatic fire fighting system.
- Medical service facilities: including the advanced radiology center and the medical laboratory.
- Internet service: characterized by its high speed and availability in all parts of the Quattro Mall the capital.
- Spectacular design: Draws attention to it with its picturesque glass facades.
- Food Court area: It has a series of the most luxurious restaurants that provide excellent services to its customers.
- Supermarkets: All the products and items available in it are of high quality and famous brands.
- Bathrooms: They are distinguished by their luxury finishes that are in line with the luxury of El Quattro Mall as a whole.
- Maintenance and cleaning service: is carried out periodically to ensure the preservation of the civilized appearance of the place.
- Business Center: Designed according to the latest luxury international designs.
- Central air conditioning: All Quattro capital units can benefit from it.
- Conference rooms: They are characterized by the presence of large halls to receive visitors.
- Display screens: Found on all mall floors.
- Kids area: It is very safe, and therefore visitors to the Quattro Mall New Capital project can shop without worrying about their children.
To find out all the other shops and commercial offices located inside the mall, in line with your needs and financial capabilities, and help you implement your investment ideas and make the most of them, all you have to do is click on the following link:
Quattro Mall The New Administrative Capital Units Prices
The price per meter in Quattro Mall the administrative capital starts from 18,000 EGP, and its prices can be explained in some detail as follows:
- The price of commercial units in the Quattro Mall in the new administrative capital: The price per square meter ranges between 90,000 and 120,000 EGP for ground floor units, 70 to 90 thousand pounds for firstfloor units, and 45 to 65 thousand pounds for commercial units in the Food Court.
- The price of administrative units in the Quattro Mall in the capital: The price per square meter ranges between 18,000 EGP and 25,000 EGP for the units on the eighth floor 22,000 EGP and 28,000 EGP for the seventhfloor units, and 24,000 EGP and 30,000 EGP for the sixthfloor units.
- The price of medical units in El Quattro Mall: The price per square meter ranges between 25,000 EGP and 30,000 EGP.
Payment Plans Quattro Administrative Capital
The owner company was keen to achieve the highest investment return for Quattro capital customers, at a rate of up to 80%, in addition to the mandatory rent and the easy payment plans that allow a simple down payment and then installments over several years as follows:
- 10% down payment to reserve the unit, then pay the rest in equal installments over 6 years.
- 15% down payment to reserve the unit, then pay the rest in installments over 7 years.
- 20% down payment to reserve the unit, then pay the rest in installments over 8 years.
It is worth noting that the return value is 10% of the down payment for a period of two years for all payment plans, in addition to two years of compulsory rent.
The Real Estate Developer Of El Quattro Capital
The company that owns the Quattro Mall project in the Administrative Capital is the Horizon Development Company, which is one of the oldest companies operating in the real estate investment and development sector, with its career spanning more than 40 years.
It is owned by Dr. Ahmed Sabry, who is at the forefront of the best real estate consultants in Egypt, which reflected positively on all of its projects.
At the top of the reasons for the distinction of Quattro Mall in the Administrative Capital is the cooperation of the company that owns it with Archa Solution & Consultancy, headed by Dr. Imad ElSherbiny, who specialized in architectural designs, for its implementation.
Horizon has previously implemented many distinct projects in Ain Sokhna, constructing residential buildings in Maadi, in addition to:
- Executing housing projects in Beit Al Watan and supervising some of them.
- Launching residential buildings and investment projects in New Cairo.
Owning a unit in Quattro Mall the new administrative capital is a golden investment opportunity because it helps you achieve the highest investment return thanks to its strategic location, competitive prices, and wonderful payment facilities.
18,000 per square meter, Unit prices start from 500,000 pounds.
To know the advantages of investing, visit our website now
Downtown , Downtown Area, New Capital City, Cairo