Lafayette Mall New Capital
Lafayette Mall New Capital is the first mall that includes commercial units only in the Downtown area of the Administrative Capital, and it is one of the most important works of Home Town Real Estate Development Company.
About Lafayette Mall New Capital
- Lafayette mall is located in the Downtown area, which is one of the most vibrant and densely populated areas in the New Administrative Capital.
- Mall of Lafayette Administrative Capital includes commercial units of various sizes that meet the needs of all customers, at competitive prices and unprecedented payment systems in convenient installments over a long period.
- The architectural design of Lafayette Mall New Capital is based on the European architectural style, which is characterized by modernity and modernity, in addition to preserving the Egyptian heritage and originality.
- Lafayette Capital Mall is a full-service mall with various features that make customers feel a kind of distinction and stability.
- All this in addition to the vast green spaces that surround the Lafayette Administrative Capital project from all directions, gives a sense of psychological comfort while accomplishing tasks.
Lafayette Mall New Capital Location
The Lafayette Mall Administrative Capital is strategically located in the Downtown area of the New Administrative Capital, overlooking the Green River Park, near the Ring Road, and near the following places:
- Governmental Neighborhood: Lafayette Mall, the new administrative capital, is far from the government district, which includes government ministries and the Presidential Palace, a small distance that does not exceed one minute.
- The Financial and Business District: It is only about three minutes away.
- Capital International Airport: Lafayette mall new capital is located very close to the new capital airport.
- Three facades: The Lafayette Administrative Capital Mall has a direct view of three main facades, the first overlooking the tourist corridor, the second overlooking the entrance to the Downtown with a width of one hundred square meters, and the third facade of Lafayette Mall overlooking the Diamond Hotel with a width of 120 square meters.
- The Green River: The distance that separates the Lafayette Administrative Capital project from the largest central park in the New Administrative Capital (Green River) is only about three minutes.
- Al-Massa Hotel: Lafayette Mall is located directly in front of the famous Al-Massa Hotel.
- The Ring Road: Its location is only three minutes away from the Ring Road, making it easy to move to and from it.
- The Opera House: Lafayette Mall, the Administrative Capital, is located just three minutes away from some of the distinctive landmarks of the Administrative Capital, such as the Opera House, the Fairgrounds, and the Chinese Towers.
Know more about:
Lafayette Mall New Capital Area
The area of the Lafayette Mall in the entire new administrative capital is about 10 acres, which is equivalent to 25,000 square meters. An area ranging from 35% to 40% of the total area has been used for buildings only.
While the remaining space within Lafayette mall new capital has been allocated for the landscape and service facilities, giving customers a sense of psychological comfort.
Lafayette Mall New Capital Units Details
The Mall of Lafayette, the administrative capital, consists of a ground floor along with five repeated upper floors, the length of the commercial facades is 500 square meters, which gives the opportunity for an enjoyable shopping experience.
The Lafayette Administrative Capital project includes the following units:
- Commercial units in Lafayette Mall New Capital.
Lafayette Mall, the administrative capital, includes units of varying sizes, as follows:
- Commercial units: spaces start from 25 square meters up to 150 square meters
The design of Lafayette Mall of the Capital is similar to the Gallery Mall in France, where the interiors are characterized by sophistication and give a romantic character, and the finishes are Super Lux.
As for the exterior facades of the Lafayette Mall, it is made of double-glazed modern glass, which allows for scenic views and the passage of sunlight during the day, while at the same time preventing the passage of noise and annoying sounds.
Lafayette Mall New Capital Facilities And Services
Mall of Lafayette New Administrative Capital provides customers with multiple benefits and various services, including the following:
- Green spaces: The landscapes and green gardens are spread over a large area inside the mall.
- Artificial lake: It is located in the middle of Lafayette mall new capital and features a sandy beach and crystal water.
- Water games: a recreational area that includes a variety of water games suitable for all age groups.
- Mega Hyper: It is the first of its kind inside the mall in the Administrative Capital.
- Boats: There are boats for hiking and fun in the watery river.
- Dancing Fountain: Inside the Lafayette Mall, the administrative capital, there is a dancing fountain with charming colors, very suitable for taking souvenir photos.
- Kids Area: The Lafayette Administrative Capital project includes a recreational area for children that includes a number of secured games to ensure their safety with surveillance cameras.
- Recreational area for youth: The second floor of Lafayette Mall, the administrative capital, includes Magic Planet games and VAR games.
- Food Court: On the third floor of Lafayette Mall, there are a group of the most luxurious cafes and international restaurants that provide services at the highest level.
- Bowling: Lafayette Mall, the capital, houses the largest international bowling center.
- Ice skating: There is an ice skating center where the whole family can spend quality time among the penguins.
- Cinema: There is a cinema hall and IMAX on the fourth and fifth floors inside the Lafayette Mall, the new administrative capital.
- Gift shops: On the fifth floor, there are a group of shops selling souvenirs dating back to the Pharaonic era, such as the one in Khan El Khalili.
- Parking: Parking garages were provided to prevent crowding in front of Lafayette mall new capital.
- Security services: There is highly trained security personnel working inside Lafayette Mall, the administrative capital throughout the day, and 24-hour surveillance cameras have been installed to monitor all movements.
- Gates: Lafayette New Capital Mall is equipped with electronic gates to facilitate the entry and exit process for customers and owners of commercial units.
To find out all the other shops and commercial offices located inside the mall, in line with your needs and financial capabilities, and help you implement your investment ideas and make the most of them, all you have to do is click on the following link:
Lafayette Mall New Capital Prices
The price per square meter inside Lafayette Mall, the new administrative capital, is suitable for a large segment of customers and investors, as it starts from:
- Commercial units on the ground floor in the Lafayette Administrative Capital project: the price per square meter starts from 160,000 EGP to 225,000 EGP.
- Commercial units on the first floor in Lafayette Mall, the capital: the price per square meter starts from 130,000 EGP up to 140,000 EGP.
- Shops on the second floor in Lafayette Mall, the new administrative capital: with prices starting from 125,000 EGP per square meter and up to 130,000 EGP.
- Third-floor units in Lafayette Mall: the price per square meter starts from 120,000 EGP to 130,000 EGP.
- Fourth-floor units in Lafayette Mall, Administrative Capital: prices start from 105,000 EGP per square meter to 110,000 EGP.
- Shops on the fifth floor in Lafayette mall new capital: the price per square meter starts from 85,000 EGP and reaches 95,000 EGP.
Payment Plans Of Lafayette Mall New Capital
Home Town Real Estate Development Company, the developer of the Lafayette Administrative Capital project, offers a package of flexible payment systems when purchasing a commercial unit inside the mall, as follows:
- Pay the unit price in unequal installments for a long period of up to ten years without paying the contracting advance.
- Paying a reservation and contracting provider of 5% down payment of the total unit price in Lafayette Mall, the capital, and paying the rest in equal installments for a period of five years.
- Pay a 10% down payment upon contract, and pay the remaining amount of the unit price in Lafayette Mall, the administrative capital, in installments for up to six years.
- Pay a contracted down payment of 15% of the unit price in Lafayette Mall, and pay the rest in equal installments for a period of seven years.
- Pay a contract down payment of 20% of the unit price in Lafayette Mall, the new administrative capital, and pay the rest in equal installments for a period of eight years.
- An installment in equal installments for a period of nine years, in case of paying a reservation and contracting down payment of 40% of the total unit price in Lafayette Mall, the administrative capital.
- Finally, half of the unit value is paid upon contracting, and the rest is paid in equal installments for a period of ten full years.
- The owner company is scheduled to deliver the units in Lafayette mall new capital on red bricks without any finishes, to give the customer the opportunity to choose the packaging and decorations according to his own taste.
About The Developer "Home Town"
Home Town Real Estate Investment Company is the developer of Lafayette Mall, the capital. It was established in 2017 by its owner, engineer Diaa El-Din Farag Khalil, with a capital of 250 million Egyptian pounds.
The company that owns Lafayette Mall, the administrative capital, has a good reputation and extensive experience thanks to its commitment to deliver projects with agreed international specifications in terms of construction and infrastructure.
Previous Projects of "Home Town"
The company that owns the Lafayette Administrative Capital project has implemented a number of mega projects, most notably the following:
- Implementation of Zaha Park Mall.
- Lafayette Village Mall, New Administrative Capital.
- Implementation of a mini compound project in New Cairo that includes a number of villas.
85,000 per square meter, Unit prices start from 2,100,000 pounds.
To know the advantages of investing, visit our website now
Downtown , Downtown Area, New Capital City, Cairo