Laval mall new capital
Laval mall new capital is one of the most important projects of Capital Link Real Estate, as it is strategically located in the most prestigious areas of the administrative capital. Mall Laval opens its doors to customers and investors in many sectors, as it includes commercial, medical, and administrative units, in addition to a series of the finest services and equipment.
About Laval Mall New Capital
The Laval Mall project in the Administrative Capital is the fourth of Capital Link projects in the New Capital, which means that it has great experience in launching investment projects there, which distinguished it from many other projects, thanks to its integration and the availability of exclusive services and advantages in it.
Laval Mall New Capital Location
Laval Mall is located in the Downtown area, which is one of the most vibrant areas in the Administrative Capital, overlooking the main street with a width of 70 meters, which serves as a link between the government district and the northern axis of Bin Zayed.
Laval mall new capital also has a side view of a width of 30 meters, overlooking a central garden 150 meters wide and 400 meters long, as well as its proximity to:
- Tourist Quarter: They are separated by only 7 minutes.
- Monorail station: only five minutes away.
- Major malls: Centro Mall, Capital Diamond Tower.
- Gold Souk: It is only 3 minutes away from Laval Mall, the capital.
- Egypt Mosque: the distance between them is 500 meters.
Know more about:
Laval Mall New Capital Area
Mall Laval occupies a suitable area of 4300 square meters, divided between units, external decorations, and service facilities.
Laval Mall New Capital Units Details
Laval Mall, the administrative capital, consists of a ground floor with 12 repeating floors, and its units are distributed over these floors as follows:
- The ground floor to the second floor consists of commercial units, including shops, cafes, and a food court area (restaurants).
- The third floor in Laval mall new capital is a fully finished medical unit, and the central air conditioning service has been connected inside them.
- The fourth floor to the twelfth floor is fully finished administrative units equipped with central air conditioning service.
Laval Mall, the new administrative capital, includes units of different types, represented by:
- Commercial units in Mall Laval.
- Medical units in Laval mall new capital.
- Administrative units in Laval Mall, the new administrative capital.
The spaces of the units of the Laval mall new capital, are very diverse, and they are:
- Most of the commercial units on the ground floor extend over 21.6 square meters, and there are other larger units that reach 58.5 square meters.
- The commercial units on the first and second floors extend over 14 square meters and the widest is 53 square meters, and in general, most of them do not exceed 37 square meters.
- The medical units on the third floor in Laval Mall extend over 37 square meters and the widest is 87.5 square meters.
- The administrative units extend over 36 square meters and the widest is 87.5 square meters.
The design of Laval mall new capital units combines simplicity and elegance at the same time, and takes into account the privacy of the residents as well, as there are spaces between the units, in addition to the high-end finishing of the administrative and medical units equipped with air conditioning.
Laval Mall New Capital Facilities And Services
A series of integrated services located in Laval Mall, the capital, to achieve the comfort of its residents, including:
- Integrated insurance services: including security personnel at the gates 24 hours a day, and high-resolution cameras to monitor all areas.
- Security and safety measures: represented in the integrated system for extinguishing fires, which ensures the protection of customers and their property in emergency situations.
- Central appliances: including central air conditioning and central shower, which serve the various units in Laval mall new capital.
- Garages: All customers can park their cars inside because they are only for the mall.
- Indoor halls: There are halls equipped to host business interviews, meetings, and various events.
- Food Court: It has a group of distinguished restaurants in a wonderful atmosphere, and Laval Mall, the administrative capital, includes a number of major cafes as well.
- Electric elevators: They are located from the first floor to the last floor, to facilitate movement inside it for its customers and all its patrons.
- Solar energy: It helps to provide the units with energy, and this is a great advantage because it is a sustainable and clean source.
- Multiple entrances and exits: It ensures that there is no congestion at the gates of Laval Mall, the new administrative capital, and is characterized by its wonderful modern designs.
To find out all the other shops and commercial offices located inside the mall, in line with your needs and financial capabilities, and help you implement your investment ideas and make the most of them, all you have to do is click on the following link:
Laval Mall New Capital Prices
The price per square meter in the Laval Mall project in the administrative capital starts from 17.500 EGP, but varies according to the type of unit as follows:
- Commercial units in Laval Mall: the price starts from 36,000 EGP per square meter.
- Medical units in Laval, the administrative capital: the price starts from 19,000 EGP per square meter.
- Administrative units in Laval Mall, the capital: the price starts from 17,500 EGP.
- It should be taken into account that the unit price in Laval mall new capital varies according to the floor on which it is located as well, even for the same type, for example, the price of commercial units on the ground floor is higher than the first and second floors, ranging between 70,000 EGP and 95,000 EGP per meter.
Payment Plans of Laval mall new capital
The customer gets excellent facilities when booking a unit in Laval Mall, the administrative capital, whether he chooses to pay in cash or in installments. The available payment systems are:
- Pay the unit price in full in cash and get a 50% discount.
- Pay in advance at any rate (20, 30, or 40% for example) with a discount at the same percentage of the down payment, then pay the rest of the unit price in installments over 4 years.
- Down payment at any rate (provided that it is not less than 20%) with a discount in the value of half of the paid percentage (for example, 20% down payment = 10% discount), then pay the rest of the unit price in installments over 6 years.
- Pay a 10% down payment, then pay the rest of the unit price in Laval mall new capital, in equal installments for a period of 6 years.
- Pay a 15% down payment, then pay the rest of the unit price in equal installments for a period of 7 years.
It is worth noting that the Mall Laval New Capital project applies the annual return system, where the customer can pay a 30% down payment and get an annual return of 33% in one year (for two years), then installments over three years starting from the date of the contract.
About The Developer "Capital Link"
The real estate developer responsible for Laval mall new capital Link Real Estate Company, and although it was established a short time ago in early 2020, it gained rapid fame thanks to the successive successes it achieved through launching distinct projects.
There are many successful projects, such as Laval, the Administrative Capital, launched by Capital Link in the Administrative Capital as well, such as:
Downtown , Downtown Area, New Capital City, Cairo