N Mall New Capital
N Mall New Capital is offered by Olive Tree Real Estate in the heart of the Administrative Capital, overlooking Al Massa Hotel and the Green River.
N Mall New capital includes commercial, administrative, and medical units with many spaces, with easy payment and payment plans available.
About N Mall New Capital
- Mall N New Administrative Capital is a medical, administrative, and commercial complex.
- The New Capital Mall extends over an area of 2,300 square meters, consisting of a ground floor and 8 repeated floors.
- Mall units in the commercial administrative capital start from 25 square meters and reach up to 101 square meters.
- Units of the Medical Capital N Mall have areas ranging from 30 square meters up to 637 square meters.
- Olive Tree offers in the New Capital project special prices and payment plans up to 12 years.
N Mall New Capital Location
N Mall New Capital is located in plot no. mu1/15 in the commercial district of the new administrative capital.
The location of the N Mall is characterized by the following:
- Location close to pharmaceutical, insurance, and computer companies.
- N Mall Capital is located near the corporate sector.
- Mall of the New Administrative Capital is located next to the government district, the financial and business district, and the bank complex.
- A few minutes separate the project of the administrative capital from the data center.
- New Capital Mall overlooks the famous Al Massa Hotel.
- It enjoys a view of the green river garden.
- The distance between Mall in the Administrative Capital and the People's Assembly is 5 minutes.
- Near N Mall important projects, including Mizar Tower, Milano Tower, and Diamond Tower.
- Its location is next to the Mosque of Egypt and the Cathedral of Christ.
- It overlooks a 50 square meter wide street.
- Few minutes from the Monorail station.
- N Mall in the new administrative capital area
- N Mall Capital is built on an area of 2300 square meters.
- The percentage of buildings does not exceed 30% of the project area, the administrative capital.
- The rest of the space in the New Capital Mall is dedicated to landscaping and green spaces.
Know more about:
N Mall New Administrative Capital Units Details
The Capital N Mall includes various units of all shapes and areas, as well as flexible spaces that satisfy all desires.
The N mall new capital has units of many forms as follows:
- Medical units in Mall in the new administrative capital.
- Administrative units in the Mall in the Administrative Capital.
- Commercial units in the project that the administrative capital.
The area N Mall project in the new administrative capital is as follows:
- Commercial units in Mall N Administrative Capital: spaces start from 25 square meters up to 101 square meters.
- Medical clinics and administrative offices in N Mall New Capital: areas ranging from 30 square meters up to 637 square meters.
Mall N New Administrative Capital consists of 2 basements, then a ground floor and 8 typical floors.
N Mall Capital designs are modern and luxurious facades.
And the internal division of mol N is as follows:
- The commercial units in N Mall, the administrative capital, are delivered with full finishes from the ground floor to the upper third.
- Medical clinics with comprehensive facilities and Super Lux finishes, including air conditioning, on the fourth floor.
- Administrative offices in Mall N on the fifth to eighth floors.
- The last floor on the roof of the Administrative Capital is dedicated to the services sky lounge.
N Mall New Capital Services And Facilities
N mall New Capital provides services and features to customers as follows:
- Green spaces: They occupy a large area and are overlooked by the mall units.
- Medical Center: Mall of the New Administrative Capital includes an international medical center equipped with the latest medical devices.
- Food Court: The New Capital Mall includes international cafes and restaurants.
- Pharmacy: Pharmacy in the Administrative Capital provides medicines over a 24 hour period.
- Health club: N Mall Capital includes a spa, jacuzzi, and gym with the latest sports equipment.
- Gym: for exercise for men and women.
- Insurance: Guard and security services work around the clock.
- Surveillance cameras: the latest types of digital cameras throughout the New Capital Mall.
- Electronic gates: Mall N gates secure the arrivals to the mall.
- Car garages: at the bottom of the Administrative Capital project, there are garages that can accommodate a large number of cars.
- Kids Area: A safe area for children's fun games.
- Hypermarket: Provides all goods and needs
To find out all the other shops and commercial offices located inside the mall, in line with your needs and financial capabilities, and help you implement your investment ideas and make the most of them, all you have to do is click on the following link:
N Mall New Capital Prices
The price per meter of doctor clinics in the New Capital Mall starts from 21 thousand Egyptian pounds.
While the price per square meter for administrative units in Mall N starts from 19,500 EGP.
The unit prices in N Mall in the capital are as follows:
- Commercial units in N mall new capital: their price on the ground floor starts from 95 thousand Egyptian pounds and reaches 115 thousand Egyptian pounds, excluding the external spaces.
- Commercial units in the Administrative Capital project: The price of the first floor starts from 85 thousand Egyptian pounds.
- The shops in the New Administrative Capital Mall: The price of the second floor starts from 45 thousand Egyptian pounds.
- Shops in the New Administrative Capital Mall: On the third floor, it starts from 35,000 Egyptian pounds.
Payment Plans Of N Mall New Capital
The payment plans in the New Capital Mall are as follows:
- Pay without 0%, down payment, and pay the rest of the amount in equal installments up to 5 years.
- A down payment of 10% of the unit price in the New Administrative Capital project, and the rest of the amount paid in equal installments for a period of 6 years.
- The customer pays a 15% down payment of the unit value in N Mall the New Administrative Capital and pays the remaining amount in equal installments for a period of 7 years.
- A down payment of 20% of the unit price is paid in Mall N, and the rest is paid in equal installments for 8 years, in addition to an 11% return.
- Pay 25% down payment, and pay the rest in equal installments for a period of 9 years, with a return of 12%.
- Pay 30% of the unit price in advance, and pay the rest in equal installments for 10 years, with a return of 14%.
- Pay 35% in advance, and pay the rest in installments for 12 years, with a return of 16%.
The Developer Of N mall New Capital
- Mall of the New Administrative Capital belongs to the works of Olive Tree General Contracting, one of the Ava Mina housing, contracting, and trading companies.
- Ava MENA is a holding company established in 1994 and started with a capital of one million Egyptian pounds, and it has an excellent reputation in the real estate market.
- The owners of the company are Mr. Ashraf Awad Naguib, Mr. Ihab Awad Naguib, and Ms. Nadia Habib Selwanes.
- The company has provided many works in several fields, especially in the industrial and real estate fields, whether in Egypt or abroad.
The company's business list includes the following projects
- Tarboosh Towers.
- Tabarak Towers 2 in Abbasiya.
- Kiromarble factory for the production of marble and granite, which is established with a capital of 5 million pounds in the industrial zone.
- Tabarak Towers in Abbasiya.
- Mina Tower 1,2,3 project.
- Malak Project 1, 2
- Implementation of Al Nasser Tower.
- Maryam Tower Project
- Four Seasons Hotel Dubai.
- Kempinski Hotel Dubai.
- Jumeirah Beach Resort in Dubai.
- Dubai Festival City, Emirate of Dubai.
- Kempinski Hotel in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
- Dubai University building.
- Burj Khalifa, Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.
- Shan Grill Hotel in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
21,000 per square meter, Unit prices start from 525,000 pounds.
To know the advantages of investing, visit our website now, or call 01551111290
Downtown , Downtown Area, New Capital City, Cairo