Owagik Tower New Capital
Owagik Tower New Capital is one of the most luxurious offerings offered by Owagik Developments to Egyptian architecture, as it provided it with various types of commercial, hotel, administrative and medical units.
About Owagik Tower New Capital
Owagik Tower Mall project in the administrative capital is filled with exclusive features that cannot be counted, making its residents enjoy the true meaning of a life of unparalleled luxury.
In addition to the prices of its units, with which Owagik Real Estate Development Company competed with its counterparts from major companies, and the competition intensified by offering distinct payment systems that make it easier for customers to acquire units of all kinds.
Owagik Tower New Capital Location
Owagik Tower mall new capital enjoys an important location in the "Downtown" area, where it is located specifically in plot No. "MU-5/36", which distinguished it with all of the following:
- The Green River: Where the Owagik Tower Mall directly overlooks the administrative capital.
- Central Park: Just minutes away from Owagik Tower Mall in the New Administrative Capital.
- Egypt Mosque: It is minutes away from Owagik Tower Mall in the New Administrative Capital.
- Monorail Station: a few minutes away.
- Egypt Square: It can be reached in less than a minute.
- Gold Souk: Just minutes away.
- Business and Financial District: Few minutes from Owagik Tower New Capital.
- The New Opera House: Less than five minutes.
- Data Center: It is located close to the Owagik Tower Mall in the New Administrative Capital.
- Regional Ring Road: It is easily accessible through it.
- Al-Massa Hotel: a luxurious view of the hotel.
- New Administrative Capital Airport: It is less than 30 minutes away from Owagik Tower in the New Administrative Capital Mall.
Owagik Tower New Capital Designs
Owagik Real Estate Development was keen to present a luxurious design that the whole world emulates, which made it cooperate with the "DCI Plus" company specialized in architectural designs, and this cooperation resulted in the following Owagik Tower in the New Administrative Capital:
- The design of the Owagik Tower mall new capital building, starting from the second floor to three different facades, each facade of which represents an integrated tower, so that each type of unit has a separate facade and tower. The hotel units had a distinct facade, another facade for administrative offices, and the third for medical clinics.
- The three towers of Owagik Tower New Capital, converge through tourist corridors and are linked through the ground and first floors.
- Each tower of Owagik Tower Mall in the Administrative Capital consists of 14 floors, apart from the ground floor and the other four floors underground "basement" for the garage.
- Modern glass facades of the Owagik Tower Mall project in the administrative capital are full of elegance and luxury.
Owagik Owagik Tower New Capital Area
Owagik Tower Mall was built on an area of 8,035 square meters, in addition to an area of 5,300 square meters for the establishment of the Plaza, and it was distributed among three towers connected from the inside according to the following system:
- The first tower: for the administrative offices inside the Owagik Tower, the Capitol Mall.
- The second tower: dedicated to medical clinics, and is entrusted to the medical company "Chawor" to fully manage it.
- The third tower: for the hotel residential units within Owagik Tower New Capital.
- Ground and first floors: They are allocated to the commercial units of each tower.
- As well as green areas, dancing fountains, and crystal lagoons to ensure a wonderful view.
Owagik Tower Mall New Capital Units Details
Speaking about the details of the units of the Owagik Tower Administrative Capital Mall in terms of types, spaces and designs, we can list the following:
The Owagik Tower Mall in the new administrative capital includes units of a total number of 605 units, varying as follows:
- The commercial units in Owagik Tower Mall in the New Administrative Capital: there are 82 shops.
- Administrative offices in Owagik Tower New Capitall: 295 units.
- Medical clinics in Owagik Tower Mall: There are 85 clinics.
- The hotel residential units in Owagik Tower Mall of the Capital: 143 units.
The area of the Owagik Tower mall new capital units varies between the following:
- Commercial units: start from 31 square meters.
- Administrative offices in Owagik Tower New Capital: available with spaces starting from 33 square meters.
- Medical clinics: available with spaces starting from 40 square meters.
- Hotel residential units: spaces start from 41 square meters.
The units of the Owagik Tower New Capital Mall are designed from the inside according to the following:
- Administrative offices: to be delivered fully finished with air conditioning added.
- Hotel units: They are ultra super lux finished, in addition to appliances, furniture, and air conditioners.
- Medical clinics: They are designed according to international specifications in the Owagik Tower Mall project in the New Administrative Capital, for easy sterilization and the most luxurious and finest materials.
Owagik Tower New Capital Facilities And Services
The advantages of the Owagik Tower Mall in the new administrative capital are not limited to basic services only, but also includes a package of the finest entertainment services, and we explain this in detail as follows:
- Complete security: The Owagik Tower Mall in the Administrative Capital is equipped with high-quality surveillance cameras in addition to the most efficient security cadres to protect the entire facility from the inside and outside throughout the day.
- Water tanks: to provide water throughout the day without interruption for all units of Owagik Tower mall new capital and toilets.
- Electric generators: to prevent power outages within the entire Owagik Tower Mall.
- Panoramic elevators: where the company provides two luxury elevators to move between the floors of Owagik Tower New Capital.
- Escalators: to facilitate movement from one floor to another.
- Hypermarket: It contains all the goods and products that the customer may need.
- Gym: For lovers of sports and exercise, it has a gym equipped with the latest equipment.
- Food Court: To provide meals and drinks to the mall's visitors and customers.
- Car garage: which is designed underground to accommodate the largest possible number of visitors and customers' cars.
- Environmentally friendly: Because the Owagik Tower Mall in the new administrative capital works with the latest anti-pollution solar energy systems.
- Artificial Intelligence: All the facilities of Owagik Tower New Capital, work with the latest technologies and international technology.
- Shopping center: It contains all the international brands of personal, recreational, and basic needs.
- Swimming pools: of varying depths, suitable for children and adults.
- Children's play area: which contains the world's most famous and safest games within the Owagik Tower Mall project in the administrative capital.
- Health club: It includes a spa and a jacuzzi for lovers of relaxation and recreation.
- Service complex: There is a banking area, automatic teller machines, and pharmacies to serve the residents and visitors of Owagik Tower in the New Administrative Capital Mall.
To find out all the other shops and commercial offices located inside the mall, in line with your needs and financial capabilities, and help you implement your investment ideas and make the most of them, all you have to do is click on the following link:
Owagik Tower New Capital Prices
The price per square meter for administrative and medical units starts from 22,000 EGP, for commercial units from 40,000 EGP, and for hotels from 30,000 EGP, therefore, the prices of Owagik Tower Mall units in the Administrative Capital range are as follows:
- Administrative units in Owagik Tower mall new capital: their prices start from 1,240,000 EGP up to 5,000,000 EGP.
- Commercial units in Owagik Tower New Capital Mall: their prices range from 775,000 EGP to 4,000,000 EGP.
- Medical clinics in Owagik Tower Mall in the New Administrative Capital: prices start from 775,000 EGP up to 4,000,000 EGP.
Payment Plans Of Owagik Tower New Capital
Owagik Real Estate Development Company offers advantages and facilities in paying the prices of the units of the Owagik Tower Mall New Capital project as follows:
- Down payment of 10% of the total price of Owagik Tower Mall units, and the remaining installments over 6 years.
- The possibility of paying a 15% down payment and extending the repayment period to 7 years.
- A down payment of 20% of the total price of Owagik Tower New Capital units in the Capital Mall, and the completion of the installments for 8 years.
- Reserve the unit inside Owagik Tower Mall in the New Administrative Capital, with a 30% down payment and the remaining installments over 9 years.
- All installments are equal to paying the prices of the Owagik Tower mall new capital units, without interest.
About The Developer "Owagik"
Owagik Real Estate Development is the real estate developer that owns the Owagik Tower New Capital. It has been established in 2001 and to this day it has reaped twenty years of experience that enables it to compete with major real estate companies.
Owagik Development falls under the "Global" group of companies, which has investments exceeding the seven billion Egyptian pound limit and has built many projects in Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, and Saudi Arabia.
It cooperated with many government agencies and Egyptian ministries to construct brilliant projects in the Sixth of October City, El Obour, the Tenth of Ramadan, Qena, Assiut, and Sadat City.
Previous Projects of Owagik Company
It participated in the development of the Mokattam Corniche in addition to the upper plateau area, and speaking of its most prominent previous projects, we list the following:
- Construction of 65 residential buildings in the city of "October Gardens".
- Construction of 1144 residential buildings in the "New Obour" city.
- Construction of 230 residential buildings in Assiut Governorate.
- Owagik Tower New Capital.
- Construction of 196 residential buildings in the "tenth of Ramadan" city.
- A project to build 36 residential buildings in Qena Governorate.
Downtown , Downtown Area, New Capital City, Cairo