Pagoda Mall New Capital
Pagoda Mall embodies the view of Akadia Real Estate Development Company in the heart of the New Administrative Capital, as it is the first commercial mall in the lively and most distinguished Downtown area in the capital.
The company confirmed its offering of Pagoda Mall units to suit all its dear customers, which vary in size between commercial, medical, and administrative units to suit their small, medium, and large projects.
Pagoda Mall Location
Akadia Real Estate Development grabbed attention after choosing the most strategic location in the New Administrative Capital, which is the "Down Town" area, especially in plot No. "87", which distinguished the mall from others with the following:
- It is located near the "Government District".
- Overlooking the Green River.
- Very close to the Monorail station.
- The Pagoda Mall directly overlooks the Gold Souk from the front.
- It is located on a 200-meter wide street.
- It overlooks three main axes.
- A unique view of the fourth floor of the "Egypt Mosque".
- It is a few minutes from the Cultural Center.
- Surrounded by the most famous malls within the New Administrative Capital, such as "Elevado Mall, Avalon Mall, Uni Tower".
- Near the most prestigious compounds in the Administrative Capital, such as "Ramatan Compound, Milan Tower, Mizar Tower".
- It overlooks from the rear a distinct "Landscape".
- Pagoda Mall is 10 minutes from the fairgrounds, as well as the "New Opera House".
Pagoda Mall New Capital Area
Akadia Developments implemented the Pagoda Mall project on a plot of 2,144 square meters, which was distributed as follows:
- The area of the mall does not exceed 750 square meters.
- The rest of the space was divided between services and artificial lakes, as well as fairy landscapes.
- The mall building consists of a ground floor followed by ten higher floors.
Know more about:
Pagoda Mall New Capital Units Details
Pagoda Mall units have unique designs externally and internally to match the luxurious buildings located around them in the New Administrative Capital, and are classified as follows:
Pagoda Mall includes various units as follows:
- Commercial units: which occupy the first and second floors.
- Medical and administrative units: for which floors are allocated, starting from the third to the tenth.
The areas of the units varied according to their purpose, as follows:
- The space of commercial and medical units starts from 25 square meters.
- As for the space of administrative units, its space starts from 20 square meters.
The unit has a design that optimizes its space and features the following:
- Commercial units are fully finished, including furniture.
- The medical and administrative units are being renovated to include air conditioning.
- The possibility of finishing the unit in Pagoda Mall according to the taste of each customer or delivered on red bricks.
Pagoda Mall Services And Facilities
Akadia company exceeded all expectations after it gathered distinguished features and services under one roof in Pagoda Mall, the most important of which are the following:
- The company provides a distinct view of all the mall units on the most beautiful green spaces designed in a unique international style.
- The mall is away from crowds and overcrowding, which makes customers feel comfortable and calm.
- Providing the units and the mall, internally and externally, with the finest high-quality surveillance cameras, to ensure the highest levels of safety and protection.
- Providing large screens for display throughout the mall.
- The security cadres are constantly guarding the mall throughout the day.
- Providing free and very fast Wi-Fi to provide 24-hour internet service to all customers.
- The allocation of garages with large areas to accommodate a huge number of cars.
- Inside Pagoda Mall, there are all the famous chains of restaurants and cafes to provide the most delicious meals and drinks.
- Construction of a 'toy city for children that will be monitored to protect them.
- Providing special places for the elderly to receive them.
- There are halls in Pagoda Mall to receive VIP visitors.
- The mall operates on a "solar energy" system.
- The units are equipped with central air conditioning and a lighting system compatible with international standards.
- The mall is fully equipped against fire emergencies to ensure the highest levels of safety.
- Escalators to move between floors, as well as modern elevators.
- Bringing commercial agencies to the owners of commercial units from the most famous brands, international brands and "Franchise" with mandatory lease contracts to divide the percentage of profits between the customer and the agency of the brand.
- Allocating 75% of the profit to the customer, while the brand gets only 25% of the profits of the project.
To find out all the other shops and commercial offices located inside the mall, in line with your needs and financial capabilities, and help you implement your investment ideas and make the most of them, all you have to do is click on the following link:
Pagoda Akadia Mall Unit Prices
Real estate development and investment
The prices of the units in Pagoda Mall vary according to its activity, but in general, Akadia has entered into intense competition with the rest of the real estate companies at unbelievable prices as follows:
- Prices per square meter for unfinished commercial units in Pagoda Mall start from 32,000 Egyptian pounds, with the possibility of signing an authorization contract to manage the mall to rent the unit and invest it with a distinct return.
- While the price per square meter for administrative units starts from 16.000 EGP, and the opportunity to delegate rent has also been presented.
- As for medical units, the price per square meter starts from 22,000 EGP.
- As for the fully finished and furnished commercial units that include an operation and management contract of international brands, the square meter price starts from EGP 90,000, and these units are located on the ground and first floors only.
Payment Plans Of Pagoda Mall
To complement the competition waged by Akadia Real Estate Development Company, it has introduced units payment systems suitable for all categories, which are summarized as follows:
- The unit is reserved inside Pagoda Mall with a down payment of 10% of its total value.
- The customer completes the payments in equal installments for 9 years.
- No interest is added to the payment systems of Pagoda Mall units.
The Developer Of Pagoda Mall New Capital
Akadia Developments dazzled the world with its brilliant projects, gaining credibility like diamonds since it was established several years ago until it became one of the largest companies in the Egyptian real estate market.
It was distinguished by the timely delivery of its projects and the agreed finishes, which increased its value among its clients and attracted new clients from all over the world, as well as its accuracy in project planning and implementation.
Akadia Real Estate cooperates with major architectural and engineering consultancy firms to provide projects worthy of discerning clients at unprecedented prices.
It invaded the New Administrative Capital with its latest projects, Pagoda Mall, which is managed by the consultant / Hisham, the owner of Ray Design, who designed the Arkan Plaza project and the Mostakbal City project. As for the project's engineering consultant, it is the "Concept" company.
As for her previous works, we will not have time to mention them in detail, but to sum up, she built the following:
- Residential units in the Lotus area in the Fifth Settlement.
- Residential units in the Shorouk area of the Fifth Settlement.
- Real estate in the Andalus area in the Fifth Settlement.
- Pagoda Mall project in the new administrative capital.
Do not miss this golden opportunity and book in the most luxurious malls in the new administrative capital, Pagoda Mall, to enjoy a bright future
16,000 per square meter, Unit prices start from 350,000 pounds.
To know the advantages of investing, visit our website now
Downtown , Downtown Area, New Capital City, Cairo