Senator Mall New Administrative Capital
Senator mall new capital is a distinctive project launched by Babylon Urban Development Company in an ideal location in the administrative capital. Senator mall new capital is unique in that it is dedicated to administrative units available in different areas, to ensure that there is more than one option for the customer.
About Senator Mall New Capital
The Senator project of the administrative capital has a special character, as the Babylon company has worked to implement it in a luxurious manner that ensures the satisfaction of its customers, and succeeded in that as it has wonderful interior and exterior designs, and is replete with a large number of services and advantages, related to security, available equipment, etc.
Senator Mall New Capital Location
Babylon has succeeded in establishing Senator Mall in an upscale location, located in Plot ADM 02 in the Administrative District in the Downtown area.
Senator Mall Administrative Capital also features an exceptional view of 11 Road, which extends over 94 meters, as it separates the Downtown area from the Government District, in addition to its proximity to:
- Bin Zayed Axis
- People's Square
- Egypt Mosque
- Ministries area
- The Loft Plaza
- Genesis Business Tower
It is worth noting that the administrative district, in which Senator the Capital Mall is located, is far from crowded and overcrowded because it contains only administrative buildings distributed over 16 plots of land, and each of them consists of a ground floor and eight upper floors.
Know more about:
Senator Mall Administrative Capital Area
The entire area over which the Senator Administrative Capital project extends is 2,322 square meters, but about 60% of it is dedicated to services, green spaces, and various facilities, and the lowest percentage, estimated at 40%, is for buildings, and the loading percentage ranges between 30% and 33%.
Senator Mall Units Details
Senator New Capital customers can choose from 200 units, because it is a spacious building that includes several floors, including 2 basement floors for car parking and a ground floor above 8 other floors, and its units are distributed as follows:
- The ground floor of Senator Mall has a reception hall and a cafe.
- There are medical units on the second floor in Senator mall new capital.
- There are administrative units on all other floors inside Senator Mall, the new administrative capital.
- The roof attached to Senator Mall, the administrative capital, includes a café to serve all its floors.
- The number of units on each floor inside Senator Mall is 26 units, knowing that 10 of them have a distinctive view of the People's Square and Parliament Building.
There are administrative units in Senator Mall, the new administrative capital, as it is the first building of its kind to be allocated for administrative activity only.
The minimum space of the Senator project units in the administrative capital is 31 square meters, and other units are available with larger areas extending over 38, 40, 45, 48, 50, and 61 square meters.
Senator of the Administrative Capital in general is designed in a modern and luxurious style, and all of its units are characterized by having a charming view of the most wonderful landscapes as well as on the main roads.
Senator Mall New Capital Services And Facilities
Senator Mall includes all the essential services for comfortable work and also adds exclusive benefits to it, as it includes:
- Technological systems and advanced smart technologies in various buildings, whether for electricity, lighting and air conditioning systems, etc.
- A security team guards all parts of Senator Mall, the administrative capital, 24 hours a day.
- Multiple entrances and exits to facilitate exit and entry, and avoid the problem of crowding at the gates.
- Advanced cameras to monitor almost every corner in Senator Mall, to ensure that it is fully secured.
- An intelligent security system to fight fires and deal with them immediately in case they break out for any reason.
- 4 electric elevators in the Senator Mall building in the new administrative capital.
- A meeting room on each floor within the Senator project in the administrative capital, knowing that all rooms on all floors accommodate about 10 people, except for the room on the eighth floor that can accommodate 100 people.
- Underground garage in Senator Administrative Capital, can accommodate many cars.
- A roof is attached to the Sky Lounge, which unit owners and visitors alike can benefit from.
- Empty spaces in Senator Mall are for coworking.
- A number of cafes and a group of highend restaurants are characterized by providing integrated services to all its patrons.
- The landscape has a very wonderful view and green spaces in various parts.
prices Of Senator Mall New Administrative Capital
Senator Mall in the Administrative Capital offers competitive prices despite its multiple services, as represented in:
- The price per square meter of administrative units in Senator Mall, the new administrative capital, is 26 thousand pounds, and it can reach 35 thousand pounds, according to the specifications of the unit.
- The price of a square meter of medical units in Senator Mall in the new administrative capital is 23 thousand pounds, and it can reach 36 thousand pounds, according to its specifications.
- What is even more remarkable is that Senator Mall customers get special discounts during the lunch period.
Senator New Capital Payment Plans
There are many payment plans in Senator Mall in the new administrative capital, but all of them include distinguished facilities, represented in:
- The entire unit price in the Senator project, the administrative capital, is paid in installments over 4 years, without a down payment and without interest.
- Pay 10% of the unit price in the senator of the administrative capital, then pay the rest in equal installments for a period of 6 years without interest.
- Pay 15% of the unit price in Senator Mall, then pay the rest in equal installments over a period of 7 years.
- Pay 20% of the unit price in Senator Mall, the new administrative capital, then pay the rest in equal installments for 8 years.
- Pay a 25% reservation down payment, then pay the rest in equal installments for a period of 9 years.
- Pay 30% reservation down payment, then pay the rest in equal installments for 10 years.
- Pay a 35% reservation down payment, then pay the rest in equal installments for a period of 11 years.
- Pay 40% down payment of the total unit price in Senator Mall as a downpayment, then pay the rest in equal installments over 12 years.
- Pay 45% down payment of the total unit price in Senator Mall, the new administrative capital, then pay the rest in equal installments over 13 years.
- Pay 50% down payment of the total unit price in the Senator Administrative Capital project, then pay the rest in equal installments over 14 years.
- Senator New Capital customers receive their units with integrated interior finishes and air conditioning, in addition to good ventilation and natural lighting systems for the entire mall, knowing that maintenance costs are estimated at 10%.
The Developer Of Senator Mall
Babylon Urban Development is the real estate developer of Senator Mall, a very distinguished company working in the real estate development and investment sector with the aim of offering integrated projects to its clients.
Babylon does not work alone but uses multiple expertise to implement its various projects, including Senator Mall in the Administrative Capital, including:
- Zodiac Corporation: Owned by M. Shadi Afifi is considered one of the most important companies specialized in the field of interior and exterior designs in the Middle East as a whole. It has previously implemented the design of the House of Representatives, the presidential building, and presidential palaces in cooperation with government agencies.
- Diyar Company: Owned by M. Tariq Al Orabi, and it is considered a branch of Al Orabi Group of companies, and its previous works include the Riyadh Railway and King Abdulaziz Airport.
- Icon Company: Owned by M. Ahmed Shawky, and is responsible for implementing the techniques related to the electrical and mechanical aspects of the projects.
- Prof. Ahmed AlHadidi: An executive consultant specializing in the field of (Steel Structure)
- a. Dr. Ahmed Fouad Sabry: A consultant specializing in the field of structural design, he has previously designed and developed more than 100 projects in the Middle East.
- NS. Abdullah Khalil: A very creative architectural consultant, he holds the position of business development manager for the McDonald's chain and has previously designed more than 100 branches of Mac restaurants in various countries of the world, including the huge Kuwait branch.
Downtown , Downtown Area, New Capital City, Cairo