Zaha Park Mall new capital
Zaha Park Mall in the new administrative capital has achieved the opportunity to invest in the finest Egyptian places
Zaha Park Mall in the New Administrative Capital is one of the most important projects for Home Town, due to its positioning in the commercial district of the capital in the U-2 M3 area, especially its ripple design, which made it more attractive.
Zaha Park Mall new capital is a wonderful investment opportunity, due to its various units that are divided into commercial, administrative, government, and medical units, which made the mall integrated.
About Zaha Park Mall New Capital
The company has chosen a privileged location in the Administrative Capital to create the Zaha Park Mall on a large area, and a variety of units with high-end designs, offered at moderate prices, and multiple payment systems, in exchange for many services and advantages that the customer will receive.
Zaha Park Mall New Capital Location
Zaha Park Mall is located in the administrative capital in the heart of the administrative capital in the MU-23 area in plot e15, which is one of the most vital commercial areas, between the second and third residential neighborhoods, and what distinguishes it more is that it is next to the mosque on the central axis, as well as its close proximity to the financial district, and business.
Among the most important places adjacent to Zaha Park Mall in the administrative capital:
- The mall directly overlooks the Al-Amal axis in the MU-23 area, which connects it to the Suez-Ain Sokhna road.
- The compound is less than half an hour away from the Administrative Capital International Airport.
- It is only a quarter of an hour away from the Fifth Settlement.
- It is easy to go from Zaha Park Mall to important areas, such as the financial and business district, the Green River, the government district, the embassy district, and the sports city.
Know more about:
Zaha Park Mall New Capital Area
The area of the Zaha Park Mall project in the administrative capital is 7200 acres, divided into medical, commercial, and administrative units, all with very impressive designs and finishes.
Zaha Park Mall New Capital Units Details
Units types in Zaha Park Mall in the administrative capital are as follows:
- Commercial units in Zaha Park Mall in the administrative capital.
- Medical units in Zaha Park Mall
- Government units in the compound, Zaha Park
- Units and administration of the compound, Zaha Park
We can get acquainted with the area of the units in detail in Zaha Park Mall new capital as follows:
- The space of commercial units starts from 12 square meters up to 238 square meters.
- As for the medical units in Zaha Park Mall in the administrative capital, their space starts from 26 square meters and reaches 81 square meters.
- The space of government and administrative units starts from 26 square meters up to 81 square meters.
The company has been keen to design the units in a manner commensurate with the type of activity as follows:
- The commercial units are distributed over the ground floor, the first floor, and the second floor.
- The medical units in Zaha Park Mall of the Capital will find them on the fourth floor, the fifth floor, and the sixth floor, with designs commensurate with the medical services provided.
- Administrative units are located on the seventh floor, the eighth floor, and the ninth floor.
- The rooftop is dedicated to Sky Launch entertainment.
Zaha Park Mall Facilities And Services
This mall is one of the most important commercial projects that provide you with all the services and features that customers need, including the following:
- The mall is equipped with central air conditioning everywhere.
- On each floor, there are 10 toilets divided between men and women.
- The Zaha Park Mall project in the administrative capital is distinguished by its wonderful strategic location.
- There are underground garages that have been designated for customers and investors to park their cars easier.
- One of the most important features of it is the difference in its spaces, which makes it suitable for different activities.
- An area of 1200 meters has been allocated for the establishment of gardens and fountains, which have been designed in an attractive way.
- A service area has been allocated on the roof overlooking the Green River.
- In Zaha Park Mall in the administrative capital, there is a market dedicated to selling gold.
- When you visit the mall, you will find a wonderful food court area with many restaurants with internationally known names.
- The place has artificial lakes, and dancing fountains.
- There is also a huge cinema complex, which is designed according to modern technological methods.
- The company carefully took care of the security aspect of the mall, as it installed surveillance cameras everywhere, along with highly trained security guards.
- For the first time in the Administrative Capital, you will find an artificial lake with a sandy beach.
- There is a huge bowling alley to increase the enjoyment.
- Zaha Park Mall also has a modern fire alarm and firefighting system.
- Customer service and reception are available all the time.
- Events and concerts are held every week.
- The mall has a large corridor with internal and external facades.
To find out all the other shops and commercial offices located inside the mall, in line with your needs and financial capabilities, and help you implement your investment ideas and make the most of them, all you have to do is click on the following link:
Zaha Park Mall New Capital Prices
Zaha Park Mall in the new administrative capital, is distinguished by its prices that suit all customers, and we can identify them in detail as follows:
- Prices for the ground floor in Zaha Park Mall in the administrative capital, start from 126,000 EGP and reach up to 135,000 EGP.
- As for the prices for the first floor, it starts from 91,000 EGP and reaches 98,000 EGP.
- Prices on the second floor in Zaha Park Mall new capital start from 84,000 EGP per meter.
- As for the administrative units in Zaha Park Mall in the new administrative capital, the price per square meter starts from 43,000 EGP and reaches 47,000 EGP, fully finished, and equipped with air conditioning.
- The price per square meter in medical units in the Zaha Park Mall project in the administrative capital starts from 46,000 EGP, and reaches up to 48,000 EGP, fully finished and equipped with air conditioning.
Zaha Park Payment plans
Home Town has provided several payment and reservation systems for those who wish to buy a unit in Zaha Park Mall in the administrative capital, in order to facilitate the payment process for its customers, and they can be identified in detail as follows:
- 5% down payment for the booking, then the remaining amount will be paid in installments over 3 years.
- down payment a 10% reservation down payment, then pay the remaining amount over 5 years.
- A 15% downpayment is to be paid, then the remaining amount is paid in installments over 5 years.
- down payment, 20% as a booking advance, and the remaining amount is paid in installments over 6 years.
About The Developer "Home Town"
The real estate developer of the Zaha Park Mall project is Home Town, and it is one of the leading companies in the field of real estate development as it has many projects in the most prestigious Egyptian regions, due to its keenness to choose the locations of its projects accurately.
Among the company's most important previous projects are the following:
MU-23, Downtown Area, New Capital City, Cairo