Bleu Vert New Capital Compound
Bleu Vert New Capital is a full-service residential compound in the New Administrative Capital, implemented by the Saudi Egyptian Company for Construction and Real Estate Investment.
Bleu Vert Compound new capital contains various residential units including villas, townhouses, twin houses, and separate apartments.
About The Bleu Vert Compound New Capital
The compound is characterized as a full-service residential complex that achieves self-sustenance for its residents, as it contains all the basic and recreational service needs and facilities.
It also features a modern design that matches European designs, as well as the interiors of the residential units.
The most important feature of the project is also the right prices and flexible payment methods that make it easier for customers to own a distinctive unit in the most prestigious places.
Bleu Vert Location
Based on the conviction of the owner company that choosing a vital location for the residential project is one of the most important factors for its success and the demand of investors and customers for it, the Saudi Egyptian Development Company was keen to choose a distinguished location, and this is evident in the following:
- The Bleu Vert Compound is located in the new capital, directly in front of the Talaat Mostafa project.
- It directly overlooks the southern axis of Mohammed bin Zayed.
- It is also only a few minutes away from the famous Al Massa Hotel.
- The Bleu Vert Compound new Capital has a direct view of the Green River Park, which extends the length of the New Administrative Capital.
- It is located near Al-Fattah Al-Alim Mosque and the Cathedral of the Nativity of Christ.
- It is located close to some axes and roads that facilitate transportation to any place, such as the Regional Ring Road, the Middle Ring Road, Suez Road, and Ain Sukhna Road.
- It is located near some famous residential complexes, such as IL Bosco, the Administrative Capital
Know more about:
Bleu Vert Area
The entire compound was executed on an area of 70 acres, which is enough space to provide various housing units.
In addition to allocating part of it to provide gardens, landscapes, and green areas, which take up the largest share of the space.
Bleu Vert New Capital Units Details
The developing company has taken care of designing and finishing the units in the best way to suit the owners of high taste and achieve more comfort and luxury for them and their family members.
The types of residential units vary within the Compound Bleu Vert New Capital, which allows customers to choose the appropriate unit.
There are fully finished villas, separate apartments, twin houses, and townhouses with elegant designs and decorations.
The villas in Bleu Vert Compound new capital represent 60% of the residential buildings, while the apartments represent 40%, and the units’ spaces vary and are as follows:
- Twin houses spaces start from 292 square meters.
- There is a townhouse consisting of a ground floor, first floor, and roof with areas starting from 247 square meters.
- There are studios with spaces starting from 27 square meters.
- As for the detached apartments, they are available with varying areas of up to 201 square meters.
The units were designed in an optimal way so that the client can see the landscape from outside from inside his residential unit through the glass facades.
Double-glazed facades allow sunlight to pass through and at the same time block noise.
Bleu Vert Services And Facilities
The service facilities within the compound are fully and sufficiently available to provide a decent life for the residents, and the most prominent services available are the following:
- Green spaces spread over a large part of the Blauvert New Capital area, giving residents psychological comfort.
- The spread of many gardens, allowing gatherings with family and friends in the fresh air amidst the picturesque nature.
- In Bleu Vert Compound new capital, there are a good number of swimming pools that vary in size and design to suit all age groups from children and adults.
- Kids Area is for little ones, with a variety of games that are fully secured.
- A gym with modern international sports equipment and tools, a spa, a sauna, and a well-equipped clubhouse.
- A large commercial area with a number of various shops specialized in selling world-famous brands.
- Restaurants supervised by the most skilled chefs in the world provide high-quality items, in addition to distinctive cafes.
- Strong security system with highly trained personnel working on shifting shifts throughout the day.
- Modern surveillance cameras monitor events and movements throughout the 24 hours.
To find out all the other Compounds and Residential Units located inside the resort, in line with your needs and financial capabilities, and enjoy comfort, calm and more privacy all you have to do is click on the following link:
Prices Of Bleu Vert New Capital
The most important thing that distinguishes the compound is the unit prices that do not accept competition, which cannot be matched with the services and benefits that the customer gets, as the price per square meter starts from only 15 thousand pounds.
Apartment prices start from 421 thousand EGP only, while townhouse villas start from 4,820 thousand EGP.
Payment Plans Bleu Vert Compound
The company offers its customer's payment plans
Unparalleled convenience and facilities, whereby the customer can own a unit in the New Capital by paying a reservation down payment and contracting at 5% of the price.
The second payment of 5% is to be made after three months from the date of payment of the first payment, and the rest is paid in installments for nine years, provided that the delivery is in December 2023 AD.
Real Estate Developer Of Bleu Vert
The Saudi Egyptian Company for Development, the owner of the Bleu Vert Compound new capital, was established in 1975 AD, and during these years it was able to carve out a distinguished place for it among the real estate companies in the market.
The company is a joint-stock company between both the Egyptian and Saudi governments, with total investments with an Egyptian capital estimated at 9.1 billion pounds.
The company's commitment to the delivery dates of units, the application of international quality specifications in its projects, as well as the use of the largest engineering design companies, made it gain the trust of customers and take the throne of real estate development companies.
The company owns a distinguished business newspaper, the most important of which are the following:
- The project will be Nile Towers Maadi.
- Hilton New Damietta Hotel.
- Guide Compound in the Fifth Settlement.
- The Latin Quarter in the new city of El Alamein.
- Riyadh Compound will be in New Cairo.
- Sawari New Alexandria Compound.
15,000 per square meter, Unit prices start from 3,000,000 pounds.
The Saudi Egyptian Company
R7, New Capital City, Cairo