Blumar Hills Sokhna
Blumar El Sokhna is one of the most prominent projects of Wadi Degla Company, as it occupies a prominent position among the most luxurious tourist villages thanks to its strategic location in Ain Sokhna.
Blumar Wadi Degla also includes luxurious modern chalets that achieve the luxury of its guests, especially since everything they need is available around them.
About Blumar Hills Sokhna
The Blumar Hills Ain Sokhna project is very distinctive, as it reflects a charming atmosphere in all its corners because it extends on a 350 square meter long beach, with a depth of 1 km from the beach to its entrance.
Blumar Resort Location
The Blumar Hills enjoys a charming strategic location within the Dome village in Ain Sokhna, in addition to its picturesque landscapes, it is also characterized by its liveliness, as it is located on the Zaafarana Road, which serves as a link between Ain Sokhna and Greater Cairo.
Blumar Hills Ain Sokhna Resort has a wonderful view of the Red Sea in kilo 2 and is close to major cities, roads, and villages, such as:
- Suez Road: Very close to it
- Marina: They are separated by only 3 km.
- The gates of Cairo: about 90 minutes between them
Know more about:
Blumar Village Area
Blumar resort occupies about 261 acres (equivalent to one million and 77 square meters), and Wadi Degla Company has considered the welfare of its customers, so it has allocated about 70% of this vast area to service facilities, artificial lakes, and green spaces, and 30% is the construction percentage.
Blumar Hills Sokhna Units Details
Customers of Blumar Hills Sokhna have a choice of 2,290 units, as the project executing company was keen to provide them with the largest possible number of options.
Blumar Hills Ain Sokhna includes a group of the most luxurious chalets, which vary in the area greatly so that each customer can find the space he desires.
In general, the areas of the chalets of the Blumar Hills Ain Sokhna project usually range between 110 and 175 square meters or larger, and their spaces can be explained in some detail as follows:
- Chalets consisting of three rooms and two bathrooms: extending over 130 square meters and attached to a garden of 116 square meters.
- Ground chalets: built on 130 square meters and attached to a garden of 130 square meters.
- Chalets with attached roof: areas of 181 square meters.
- Small chalets: occupy only 104 square meters and have a garden of 73 square meters.
The units of Blumar Hills Ain Sokhna are designed according to the finest modern international designs, and this is evident in the charming view overlooking it, whether the units directly overlook the sea or have a view of the green spaces and swimming pools.
It is distinguished in its architectural designs as well because each building consists of a ground floor above two repeating floors, which ensures greater tranquility for those in the units, as well as the presence of private gardens attached to some units, as well as swimming pools.
Blumar Ain Sokhna Services And Facilities
There are no limits to luxury in Blumar Hills resort because it does not include accommodation units only, but also many recreational and service places, including:
- Security 24 hours: The personnel concerned with guarding are present every day around the clock, and there are high quality surveillance cameras in all its aspects, and the entrance is secured by the latest security and protection systems.
- Medical services: There are clinics and pharmacies a short distance from the units so that it is easy for guests to reach them at any time.
- Secured garages: Special for the guests of Blumar Hills Sokhna, where they can park their cars without worrying about theft or any other problems because it is completely secured.
- Places for shopping: There are commercial areas for shopping with all items available, in addition to a supermarket that displays all goods and household supplies, as well as a bakery.
- Cafes and restaurants: There is no need to leave them when you want to eat food or drinks outside the unit because they are located inside and are characterized by a high degree of sophistication.
- Amusement parks and a spacious recreational area: located within the village of Blumar Hills, Ain Sokhna to achieve luxury and fun for its guests, as it includes many games on an area of about 20 thousand square meters.
- Body care facilities: ranging from a health club that provides integrated services, a spa equipped at the highest level, and a gym to maintain fitness.
- Golf courses: occupy a large area, so that all guests can enjoy the game of golf without leaving it.
- Beautiful views: The gardens scattered throughout the project, Blumar Hills, Ain Sokhna, are reflected in their cheerful green colors, in addition to the distinctively designed landscapes and relaxing colors.
- Swimming pools: They are characterized by their modern design, thus achieving fun for guests and reflecting a beautiful view at the same time.
- Areas for pets: This is a special feature for lovers of caring for these animals, as they can take them with them and take care of them easily.
- Other facilities: Represented in the luxury hotel located in Blumar Hills Resort, Ain Sokhna, the beach club (Beach Club) for more relaxation and comfort.
Units Prices Of Blumar Sokhna Resort
The price per square meter starts from 17,000 EGP for residential units in Ain Sokhna in general. Blumar Hills resort offers very competitive and distinguished prices despite its strategic location and multiple advantages.
Payment Plans Of Blumar El Sokhna
Despite the variety of payment plans according to the stages of Blumar Hills Sokhna, in the end, it is characterized by the presence of great facilities, which can be explained as follows:
- The first stage: 5% down payment, then 10% as a second payment, after which the rest is paid in installments over 4 years.
- The second stage: 5% down payment, then 10% as a second payment, after which the rest is paid in installments over 6 years.
- The third and fourth stages: 5% down payment, then 10% second payment upon contracting, after which the rest is paid in installments over 7 years.
- It is worth noting that the units of the first phase in the village of Blumar Hills, Ain Sokhna were already delivered in late 2018, the second phase in March 2020, the third and fourth phases at the end of December 2020, and the current year 2021, and the units of the fifth phase are scheduled to be delivered in late 2022.
The Developer Of Blumar Resort
Wadi Degla Real Estate Development Company is the real estate developer responsible for the Blumar Hills project, Ain Sokhna, and the company is distinguished by its long experience because it was established in 2005, and over these years it has been able to launch a series of major and very distinguished projects, and the most prominent of its previous works are:
- Promenade project in Maadi
- Neopolis in Mostakbal City in New Cairo
- Pyramids Walk on 6th of October
- Murano therapeutic project in Ain Sokhna
- Canal Residence in Sarayat El Maadi
- Crowns in Zahraa El Maadi
- Blumar in the North Coast
- Marina Village in Ain Sokhna
- River Walk
If you are looking for the ultimate in luxury and enjoyment while spending your summer vacation, you should not miss booking your unit in Blumar Hills Resort
Suez - Ain Sokhna Road, Al Ain Al Sokhna, Suez