Cairo Festival City Fifth Settlement
Cairo Festival City Compound is one of the most important works of Al-Futtaim Real Estate Development in the Fifth Settlement area in New Cairo.
Cairo Festival City contains a variety of residential units that include villas, apartments, and townhouses, in addition to administrative offices and commercial units.
About the Cairo Festival City project
The compound provides the residents with comprehensive services, which ensures that they stay and do not leave it in search of any of the purposes, whether basic or recreational.
The design of the project is modern and distinctive, comparable to European designs, in addition to the luxurious exterior facades, decorations, and interior divisions that satisfy the owners of high taste.
All these advantages in addition to very reasonable prices that are unmatched by the amount of luxury that the customer gets, in addition to offering easy and varied payment systems.
Cairo Festival City project location
The location of the compound is vital and strategic, as it is located next to the following places:
- It is located on the main 90th Street in the Fifth Settlement.
- It directly overlooks the axis of Field Marshal Tantawi, the Ring Road, and the Rod al-Farag axis.
- It is only 15 minutes from Heliopolis and Nasr City.
- Cairo Festival City compound is located just five minutes away from Cairo International Airport.
- It is only a few minutes away from the German University and the American University.
- The Cairo Festival City compound is located next to well-known compounds such as Katameya Heights, Lake View, and Hyde Park Compound.
- The distance from Point 90 Mall and Downtown Mall is a few minutes.
Know more about:
Cairo Festival City compound Fifth Settlement area
The entire area of the compound is estimated at 2.5 million square meters, which equals approximately 750 acres, including 330 acres of residential buildings.
The remaining space is for commercial and administrative units, in addition to allocating a large area for green spaces, landscaping, and various facilities
Units details in Cairo Festival City New Cairo
The owner company took care of cooperating with the largest engineering design companies to implement the units in the best way.
The units of the compound vary between standalone apartments, separate villas, and luxury townhouses.
The spaces of the units vary to suit all possibilities and needs
The units in Cairo Festival City are designed in a modern style. The glass facades allow a direct view of the landscape and the landscape and prevent noise.
There are fully finished and semi-finished units that allow the customer to complete the packing according to his own taste.
Cairo Festival City Services and Facilities
Cairo Festival City Compound includes various service facilities, and achieves self-sufficiency for the residents, and among the most prominent services are the following:
- Commercial malls that offer all international brands on an area of 160,000 square meters, such as Cairo Festival Mall and Hyatt Regency Mall.
- Kids Area includes safe games for children.
- It includes a number of administrative offices and car showrooms.
- Spaces for running, walking, and cycling.
- Wide car lanes.
- Clubhouse equipped with the latest modern equipment.
- A health center, gym, and spa at the highest level to maintain fitness.
- A social club that contains playgrounds for various sports activities such as tennis, football, volleyball, basketball, and others.
- The first two hotels are 5-star with a capacity of 450 hotel rooms and the second is 4-star with a capacity of 250 rooms.
- Guarding and security services throughout the day in the Cairo Festival City compound and surveillance cameras to monitor all events.
- There is a balance between green and blue through green spaces and water bodies such as swimming pools, artificial lakes, and fountains.
- An international school, AIS, ensures a better education for children.
- Cairo Festival City has a commercial area that includes a number of shops selling all kinds of goods.
- Underground garages for customers' cars.
- A number of the best international restaurants and cafes.
Cairo Festival City Al Futtaim Prices
The prices of the compound units are very distinctive and are not comparable to the services provided, knowing that the prices vary according to the type of unit, its area, and its view.
To find out all the other Compounds and Residential Units located inside the resort, in line with your needs and financial capabilities, and enjoy comfort, calm and more privacy all you have to do is click on the following link:
Payment Plans in Cairo Festival City
Al-Futtaim offers a variety of payment systems that suit different possibilities, and they are as follows:
- Owning a unit in Cairo Festival City Compound by paying 10% down payment, another 10% upon contracting, 10% third payment upon receiving the unit, and the remaining amount in installments for eight years.
- Pay a 10% reservation down payment, and a second payment upon contracting in the amount of 10%, then pay another 10% upon receipt, and the rest of the unit price in installments over five years.
The Developer of Cairo Festival City
Al-Futtaim Real Estate Company, owned by Emirati businessman Omar Al-Futtaim, is the developer of the compound, the owner of the Holiday Inn Hotel in Egypt, and the exclusive agent of Honda and Toyota.
The company is expected to occupy a great position in the field of real estate development in the Egyptian market during the coming period, and its most prominent activities are:
- Festival City Emirates.
- Doha Festival City.
- Cairo Festival City.
27,000 per square meter, Unit prices start from 3,900,000 pounds.
Al-Futtaim Real Estate Company
South Teseen St., The 5th Settlement, New Cairo City, Cairo