Degla Landmark Nasr City
The Degla Land Mark Compound New Cairo project is one of the mega projects launched by Mimar Al Morshedy in the most prestigious locations in New Cairo Except in rare cases.
About Degla Landmark
Degla Landmark Compound New Cairo is a luxury residential project that keeps pace with the major modern residential projects, so it can compete on a global level and not only local, especially as it has distinct architectural designs, clearly manifested in its luxurious facades and the wonderful lighting system, where there are openings that allow sunlight to pass through all The buildings, however, at the same time insulate the harsh heat of the sun, noise, and dust.
Degla Landmark Location
Degla Landmark Compound is located in a strategic location in Nasr City, as it connects it to the Fifth Settlement area as well so that its residents can reach it within a few minutes, and they can also go to the 90th Street, the largest street in New Cairo within 5 minutes, and it is easy for them to go to:
- Abbas Al Akkad Street: It is about 5 minutes away from it.
- Upscale cities and vital areas: Heliopolis, Ain Sukhna, Maadi, and Mokattam.
- Cairo International Airport: The distance between them can be traveled in 10 minutes.
- Strategic roads and axes: Such as the Ring Road and the axis of Field Marshal Tantawi.
- Educational facilities: such as Al Ahram Schools, British School, and the Electronic Warfare Institute (it can be accessed from the first right side of the institute’s fence)
Know more about:
Degla Landmark Area
The area of Degla Landmark Compound in the Fifth Settlement is 14 acres (equivalent to 62,760 square meters), where the residential buildings are distributed in their various parts and are surrounded by beautiful views and large green spaces.
Degla Landmark Units Details
Customers of Degla Landmark Compound New Cairo can choose from 3,800 units distributed over different buildings consisting of a ground floor and 11 upper floors, as well as a two story car garage.
Although there is one type of residential unit in Degla Landmark Compound in New Cairo, it provides many options for its customers, as they vary in size, and this type is:
Apartments in Degla Landmark Compound New Cairo
The units in the Degla Landmark Compound New Cairo project are characterized by a large discrepancy in their areas, so that each customer finds what suits him, ranging between 55 and 158 square meters.
All units of Degla Landmark Compound New Cairo have a very luxurious look because all of its buildings have modern architectural finishes and designs that appear clearly in their luxurious entrances decorated with high quality granite and marble.
In addition to the glass facades, which add more elegant touches and at the same time pass the sun's rays inside the units, so that residents can enjoy natural light during daylight hours.
Degla Landmark Facilities And Services
Many advantages available in Degla Landmark Compound, Fifth Settlement, guarantee its residents a great deal of luxury and comfort, which are:
- An integrated security service: The task of securing it is carried out by a trained group of security personnel and multiple surveillance cameras located in more than one area.
- Places for relaxation and body care: It includes a modern spa center, a dedicated area for exercise and sports enthusiasts, and rest areas for recreation lovers in a calm natural environment.
- Sophisticated Elevators: All buildings and structures of Degla Landmark Compound in New Cairo are equipped with modern electric elevators for easy access to the upper floors.
- Commercial units: It not only provides its customers with residential units but also includes a large mall with high end stores and well known brands to make it easier for its residents to shop.
- Walking paths: Its residents can also enjoy practicing other sports, such as running and cycling because it is safe and far from the place of cars.
- Swimming pools: Distributed in different areas within the Degla Landmark Compound in New Cairo and characterized by its modern design.
- Green spaces and water bodies: The green area and the four artificial lakes occupy a large area in order to give a charming atmosphere in all corners.
- Gym Hall: All residents can participate in it instead of going to halls far from their housing units.
- Restaurants and Cafes: They provide the finest services to the residents of the Degla Landmark Compound in New Cairo, and are distinguished by their modern décor.
- Other facilities: There are recreational areas that occupy a large area, to achieve greater fun and entertainment for the residents.
To find out all the other Compounds and Residential Units located inside the resort, in line with your needs and financial capabilities, and enjoy comfort, calm and more privacy all you have to do is click on the following link:
Degla Landmark Prices
The price per square meter in Degla Landmark Compound New Cairo starts from 10,400
EGP, and can be more than that depending on the finishing of the unit, its type, location inside, etc., and in general, the lowest price for its units is 340,000 EGP (minimum).
Payment Plans Of Land Mark
Facilitated payment systems are among the most important advantages of Degla Landmark Compound, Fifth Settlement, as they are:
- Pay a 5% down payment for the contract, then pay the rest in installments over 8 years.
- 10% down payment and the second payment of 10% after 4 months of the first payment, the third payment of 20% upon receiving the unit, then pay the rest in installments over 6 years without interest during the first 3 years.
- The maintenance costs incurred by the customer are estimated at 7% of the total price stated for the unit sold.
About the Developer "Memaar Al Morshedy"
Degla Landmark Compound New Cairo is owned by Memaar Al Morshedy, which was founded by Mohamed Al Morshedy in 1983. One of the most important and largest companies operating in it.
The company’s team, whether workers or engineers, has a great experience that has clearly contributed to its development, so a new branch emerged from it under the name of Degla Real Estate Development, which is the main pillar of Al Morshedy Group.
The company was not satisfied with launching and designing integrated service housing projects with modern designs and high end locations, such as Maadi, but was also keen to implement projects in other commercials, administrative, sports, and entertainment sectors that meet market requirements, and of course, did not neglect the introduction of commercial and administrative units in its residential projects as well
All of the company's real estate projects have achieved great success, whether the luxury projects located in the most prestigious locations in Cairo and Giza, targeting the elite or the ordinary ones targeting the middle class
The strong distinction of its projects has enhanced its credibility with clients, and played a role in the expansion of its activity as well, targeting the regional market as well, not just the local one
Degla Landmark Compound, Fifth Settlement, is the second project of Memaar Al Morshedy in Nasr City, and its most prominent previous works include
- Degla projects: such as Degla Palms, Degla Towers, Degla Gardens
- Kattameya projects: Kattameya Medical Gate, Kattameya Business Gate
- Other projects: Zahra, Grand Gate, Grand City, Sarayat Suites, Skyline
Life in Degla Landmark Compound New Cairo is completely unconventional, but rather full of luxury and fun thanks to its many facilities, so book your unit in it now
10,000 per square meter, Unit prices start from 340,000 pounds.
Mimar Al Morshedy Company
Al Moshir Tantawy Axis, Al Wafa Wa Al Amal, Nasr City, Cairo