IL Latin Alamein Resort North Coast
International Coastal Road, New Alamein City, North Coast
Apartment 25,023 EGP/M2
Studio 26,311 EGP/M2
Price 2,202,000 : 7,713,000 EGP
Area 88 : 248 M2
Price 1,605,000 : 2,767,000 EGP
Area 61 : 87 M2
Have you heard about the Latin neighborhood of New Alamein ? We will take you on a dreamy tour to learn about the details of the Latin Neighborhood project, which is located in the city of El Alamein, and you will find a diversity of space, and a plurality of payment systems for buildings that simulate the best design in a distinctive architectural style, as the project units are divided into a group of buildings on the sea overlook that differ in the number of floors, and units in Upper Egypt offer a variety of looks for each unit, and for more details about the Latin neighbourhood of New Alamein, here are the following lines.
Information about the compound of the Latin Quarter, New Alamein
The Latin Neighborhood of New Alamein is considered the latest project of the Egyptian-Saudi company in the field of real estate, as the project is its most important project, which is located on the most beautiful beaches of the northern coast.
The Latin Quarter occupies 450 acres divided into units of different sizes and various views. The Egyptian Saudi company has taken into account the diversity of prices and spaces to provide a wonderful mix of capabilities to satisfy all tastes in the Latin Quarter of New Alamein.
The Latin Neighborhood of El Alamein project was designed to simulate the classical architecture of ancient Alexandria, to be in line with the historic city, which is located near it, the university district, El Alamein Lake, and many of the most important landmarks of El Alamein. The Latin Neighborhood of New Alamein is an adventure worth experiencing.
All details about:
The location of the Latin Quarter Compound, New Alamein
The Latin Quarter in New Alamein is characterized by a distinguished strategic location, where the Egyptian Saudi Development Company chose the best designs of the Roman and Greek architectural styles, with a classic style that gives a distinctive character.
The Latin Neighborhood project is the most important project in the new city of El Alamein, as it is characterized by a unique geographical location overlooking the main roads, which provides easy going between the project and other areas, and is characterized by proximity to various important landmarks and areas, as follows:
- New Alamein Airport : The airport is 45 minutes away from the Latin Quarter project, New Alamein City.
- Marina 7: 5 minutes is the time to travel the distance between it and the Latin Quarter.
- Alexandria City: You can go to the bride of the Mediterranean within an hour and a half from the Latin Quarter project, El Alamein City.
- Marassi North Coast : You can visit this village as well as Hacienda Bay, 20 minutes away from the Latin Quarter in New Alamein.
- Disneyland: The project is close to a distinctive 14-kilometer corniche, in addition to Disneyland.
The space of the Latin neighborhood compound, New Alamein
- The total area of the Latin Quarter project, New Alamein: 650 acres.
- Building area: 400 acres.
- Green spaces, landscapes and services : 250 acres.
Services and features of the Latin Neighborhood project, New Alamein
The Egyptian Saudi company announced the launch of the Latin neighbourhood of El Alamein, on the northern coast, on the coastal road. It was distinguished by proximity to the heritage city and the multitude of services, such as cinemas, theatres, and the university and school complex, which made it a residential project and not a shrine or resort. The Latin neighbourhood of El Alamein is characterized by the following:
- Vast green spaces: to enjoy a stunning view.
- Social and sports club: to enjoy various sporting activities, and to spend important occasions with family and friends.
- Places of Worship: Achieving luxury requires searching for everything that matters to customers, so places of worship were built to perform rituals.
- Schools and Universities: The neighborhood has been provided with schools to be a complete living experience, not just a summer resort.
- Artificial lakes : The Saudi Egyptian Development Company has provided a lot of lake designs for a wonderful look.
- Hypermarket: to shop for all products.
- Swimming pools : The Latin Quarter in New Alamein City offers a variety of swimming pools to suit children and adults.
- Restaurants and cafes area : The Egyptian Saudi Development Company provides restaurants in the Latin Quarter for many famous restaurants
- Commercial area : to get various products from famous brands.
- Kids Area : The Latin Quarter Kids area provides an area designed for children.
- Security and surveillance system: It was agreed with the best security companies to provide security , in addition to importing the latest camera system with high capabilities.
- Waterfalls: Various areas and restrooms have been designed for relaxation
Chalets for sale in the North Coast.
Units details in the Latin Quarter, New Alamein
The Latin neighborhood was designed and built in the new city of El Alamein on an area of 650 acres, with buildings representing 35.5% of the area, while green areas and services occupy 250 acres. Dividing the units into 6 different areas
Units Types in the Latin Quarter New Alamein Compound
Various forms of luxury units have been allocated to suit and take into account all tastes, and the units are as follows:
- One room apartments.
- Two-room apartments.
- 3 room apartments.
- 4 room apartments.
Units Spaces in the Latin Quarter New Alamein Compound
The Latin Neighborhood in New Alamein City is distinguished as one of the projects with a unique architectural style, which is close to the northern coast, with different areas as follows:
- The studios space in the Latin Quarter compound : it starts from 62 square meters
- Apartments space in a compound in the Latin Quarter : the apartments space starts from 88 square meters
Units design in the Latin Quarter, New Alamein
A unique design for fans of the summer resort on the North Coast, where the Latin neighborhood of El Alamein city provides 249 residential buildings that vary between:
- Buildings ranging from 4 to 7 storeys.
- The buildings are divided into 6 areas that differ in spaces and services.
To see all the compounds and other residential units located within the resort, in accordance with your needs and financial capabilities, and enjoy comfort, tranquility and more privacy, all you have to do is click on the following link:
The unit prices in the Latin Quarter Compound, New Alamein
The price per square meter in the Latin Quarter project in New Alamein City starts from 20,000 pounds. It is one of the projects in the urban area of El Alamein, and now you can book your unit with varying sizes, as many projects have been implemented in the southern area of El Alamein. Here are the unit prices in New Alamein City :
- The price of studios in the Latin Quarter : starts from 1,700,000 EGP.
- The price of one-room apartments: the cost of the apartments starts from 2,200,000 EGP.
- The price of two-bedroom apartments: starts from 3,100,000 EGP.
- The price of 3-room apartments : starting from 4,000,000 per unit
- The price of 4-room apartments: prices start from 5,850,000 per apartment.
Payment systems and methods in the Latin District New Alamein compound
The owner company of the project provides a payment system and a long instalment period that provides you with comfort when paying, so you can pay 5% of the total cost of the unit as an advance payment, and after 3 months 10% is paid, provided that the rest is paid in equal quarterly instalments over 7 years and progresses more. The payment system for the Latin Quarter project in El Alamein City is as follows:
- 5% discount: upon agreement on a 5-year payment system.
- 10% discount: if you pay in instalments over 3 years.
- 5% maintenance deposit: is to be paid upon receipt of your unit in the Latin Quarter, El Alamein City.
- Delivery: Summer 2023 is the date to receive your unit.
Brief about the real estate developer of the Latin Quarter New Alamein project
The Saudi Egyptian Development Company is a leading institution in contracting works with wonderful designs and capabilities. It was established in 1975, considering a successful, distinguished partnership, as the most prominent national projects were assigned, due to many years of experience in Egypt's history of architectural development.
Previous work for the real estate developer of the Latin Quarter New Alamein project
The Saudi Development Company is distinguished by offering important projects that contain the best capabilities and take into account diversity. Among the most important works:
- Alexandria city masts project.
- Blouver Compound, the administrative capital.
- Hilton New Damietta City.
- Nile Towers project in Maadi.
- Zahra Compound in New Assiut City.
International Coastal Road, New Alamein City, North Coast