Menorca Compound new capital
Menorca in the new administrative capital simulates the global architectural renaissance on Egyptian land, implemented by Mardev Real Estate Development Company to include penthouses, duplexes, and apartments suitable for all clients of Menorca Compound new capital.
About Menorca Compound New Capital
If you love an unparalleled sense of luxury, the ideal housing for you is the Menorca New Capital Compound, which offers you all global services and European advantages at competitive prices in one place.
The Menorca Administrative Capital project embodies the civilized destination of Egyptian architecture, which matches the global development in the real estate market, and enables investors to purchase very luxurious units with unparalleled payment systems.
Menorca Compound New Capital Location
Mardev Real Estate Development Company chose the eighth district "R8" for the construction of the Menorca compound, especially in area No. "L-4", which made its strategic location as follows:
- Menorca the capital is very close to the main "Mohammed Bin Zayed South" axis.
- It is ten minutes from the "Government District".
- Menorca Compound is located near the American University.
- The Menorca New Administrative Capital is a few minutes away from the "Ring Road".
- The Menorca New Capital compound overlooks the "Central Park and the Green River".
- The Menorca New Administrative Capital is a few minutes away from the "New Administrative Capital Airport".
- The Menorca Compound new capital is located near the "Ring Road".
- It is 5 minutes away from the Ministries District.
Menorca Compound New Capital Design
MardevReal Estate Development Company has developed a fictional design for the Menorca compound in the new administrative capital, as it has the following European feel:
- Designing three models of buildings within the Menorca Administrative Capital project.
- Form "A, B, C" for a total of 17 residential buildings.
- They are all solar-powered and have modern facades.
Menorca Compound New Capital Area
The choice was made on a plot of land of 18 acres to build the Menorca New Capital, and it was divided as follows:
- Allocating 80% of the Menorca project in the capital for the implementation of a stunning landscape consisting of green spaces in the middle of turquoise water bodies.
- The rest of the 20% inside the Menorca compound in the new administrative capital, is allocated to residential buildings of all kinds.
Know more about:
Units Details Of Menorca New Capital
Speaking about the details of the Menorca Compound new capital units, we can clarify their types, spaces, and designs as follows:
Within the Menorca New Capital project, there are several types of units as follows:
- The apartments in the Menorca compound.
- Duplex units in Menorca, the capital.
- Pent-House units in Menorca New Administrative Capital.
The space of the units in each model differs from the other within the Menorca compound, the administrative capital, and we list this in detail as follows:
- Model A units: spaces start from 115 square meters and reach 160 square meters for apartments.
- Duplexes in Model A: start from 230 square meters and reach 250 square meters.
- Model B: It contains units starting from 185 square meters up to 193 square meters.
- Model C of the buildings in Menorca New Administrative Capital: The space of its units starts from 163 m² up to 266 m².
The units of the Menorca Compound have taken a very luxurious design as follows:
- Finishes of the highest quality, whether in terms of paints or floors.
- Finishing the entrances to the buildings of the Menorca Administrative Capital project with marble and granite.
- Using the finest types of wood to lock the units of Menorca Compound new capital.
Menorca New Capital Facilities And Services
Mardev Real Estate Development Company has collected within the Menorca New Capital Compound all the advantages and services that each client seeks, which are as follows:
Public facilities: which are represented in an area for restaurants and cafes within the Menorca compound to provide the most delicious meals and warm and cold drinks.
- Educational services: where the Menorca compound in the new administrative capital includes nurseries and international schools and is located near universities.
- A central shopping mall: It contains all the international brands for the sale of shoes, clothes, personal and household necessities, such as furniture and appliances.
- Full monitoring: by distributing the latest cameras in all corners and parts of the Menorca compound in the new administrative capital.
- Security: Security forces have been appointed to protect all parts of the Menorca Administrative Capital project throughout the twenty-four hours.
- Spectacular views: blend the beauty of the green landscapes, dancing turquoise fountains, and turquoise lakes throughout the Menorca capital project.
- Car park: Provided within the Menorca Compound new capital under each apartment building.
- Cultural area: includes libraries and halls designated for seminars and lectures.
- Sports club: It serves all sports and contains fields for football, basketball, and others for tennis and squash.
- Health club: equipped with spa lounges and jacuzzi in addition to the latest fitness equipment within a fully equipped gym.
- Swimming pools: some covered for women, others for children, and three for men.
- Swimming pools: some covered for women, others for children, and three for men.
- Corridors of various purposes: the first for cycling within the Menorca compound, the administrative capital, the second for jogging, and the third for cars.
- Mosque: Inside the Menorca, compound to hold Islamic prayers and rituals.
- Medical center: to care for patients in all specialties, in addition to providing several pharmacies to serve the population, as well as emergency ambulances.
- Solar energy systems: environmentally friendly, with which all buildings operate to prevent pollution within the Menorca compound in the new administrative capital.
- Banking services: by providing automated teller machines to facilitate withdrawals and deposits.
- Hypermarket: To provide household goods throughout the day for the residents of the Menorca Compound, the capital.
- Kids Area: Designed with the latest international models and includes all kinds of games.
- Cinema: to display the latest international and local films within the Menorca Administrative Capital project.
- Panoramic elevators: for all buildings in the Menorca compound in the new administrative capital, for easy movement between floors.
- Intelligent control systems: inside the units to facilitate control through the smartphone.
- Club House: Inside Menorca Compound new capital for lovers of recreation in front of green views.
To find out all the other Compounds and Residential Units located inside the resort, in line with your needs and financial capabilities, and enjoy comfort, calm and more privacy all you have to do is click on the following link:
Menorca Compound New Capital Prices
Menorca compound is unique in the administrative capital with prices per square meter that start from 8.350 EGP up to 9,500 EGP so that the unit price becomes as follows:
- Type A apartments in Menorca Compound: the price starts from 977.500 EGP.
- Type B apartments in Menorca in the new administrative capital: prices start from 1,360,000 EGP.
- Fully finished units in Menorca Capital: the square meter price starts from 25.000 EGP.
MardevReal Estate Development Company has announced that it offers several payment systems that suit all market requirements, as follows:
- Reserve the unit within the Menorca compound in the new administrative capital, without down payment and installments for 5 years.
- A reservation down payment of 6% and the completion of the installments of the units of the Menorca compound in the new administrative capital, over 6 years.
- Pay a 10% down payment to reserve the units of the Menorca New Capital project, and pay the rest over 7 years.
- Possibility to pay a 10% down payment to book a Menorca Compound new capital unit, followed by another 10% after a year, and then repay over 8 years.
- Or pay a 10% down payment, then another 10% after a year, then 5% after the second year, and complete the installments of the Menorca compound, the administrative capital, for 9 years.
- Pay 10%, then 10% after one year, then 10% after the second year, then 10% after the third year, and enjoy the longest repayment period of 10 years.
- 15% down payment to reserve the units of the Menorca compound in the new administrative capital, and installments for 8 years.
- Reserve the unit within the Menorca compound, the capital, with a down payment of 5%, followed by 5% after 3 months, then 5% upon receiving the unit and paying over 9 years.
- 15% down payment, 5% after one year, 5% after the second year, then installments of the units of Menorca Compound for 10 years.
- The delivery of the units of the Menorca Administrative Capital project will start in 2022 AD.
About The Developer "Mardev"
Mardev Real Estate Development Company, the owner of the Menorca compound in the new administrative capital, was established in 1989, with more than thirty years of experience, with projects that have been firmly established in everyone's minds and designs that have dazzled the whole world.
Many projects were built that were out of competition, the most important of which are listed in the following points:
- Asgard Mall in the New Administrative Capital.
- "Light Sky" Mall in the New Administrative Capital.
- Three residential towers in the "Oasis District" in Nasr City.
- Construction of "Zefta Courts Complex" in Gharbia.
- Establishing more than 19 hospitals all over the country.
- Implementation of "Social Housing" in Badr City in cooperation with the Egyptian Armed Forces.
- Construction of 60 public schools in "Cairo, Beni Surf".
- Building 30 villas in the Fifth Settlement, West Golf District.
- The three residential towers project in "Al Basateen".
- The construction of nine residential buildings within the Fifth Settlement.
- Implementation of the American University.
R8, New Capital City, Cairo