el centro business complex Mall New Capital
El Centro Mall New Administrative Capital is an integrated building that includes commercial, administrative, hotel, and medical units of varying areas.
El Centro Mall the new administrative capital, was implemented by Empire Real Estate Development Company in the Downtown area, which was keen to provide units at unprecedented prices in addition to offering Great facilities upon payment.
About El Centro Mall New Capital
Empire Real Estate was keen to choose a prime location for the construction of the El Centro Capital, as it is located in plot MU5 31 Downtown.
It was also keen to provide comprehensive services within the El Centro Mall, the administrative capital, to serve customers and visitors and meet their various desires, whether basic or recreational.
El Centro Mall Capital is distinguished by its unique modern architectural design, thanks to cooperation with the largest experts in the field of engineering consultancy.
The El Centro Mall New Capital project includes various units of different areas to suit all requirements and needs, which increases the turnout for it.
All this, and the owner company did not overlook the availability of the El Centro Mall units in the administrative capital at reasonable prices with easy methods when paying in installments over a long period.
El Centro New Administrative Capital Location
El Centro Mall is located in area MU531 in the heart of the lively Downtown, which makes it close to the following important places:
- Government District: El Centro Mall is located in the new administrative capital near the district of government agencies and the financial and business district.
- Companies Complex: El Centro Mall is a few minutes away from petroleum companies, insurance companies, and computer companies.
- Parliament: The distance between the capital El Centro and the People's Assembly building does not exceed a few minutes.
- Monorail: The El Centro Mall separates the capital from the monorail station, a short distance of only a few minutes.
- Souk El Dahb: The mall is located a few steps away from the famous Souk El Dahb.
- Ministerial District: The El Centro Mall, the Administrative Capital, is very close to the Ministries Complex.
- Major Projects: The El Centro Mall in the Administrative Capital is located next to many projects, such as Diamond Tower, In Mall, Milan Tower, and the Administrative Capital.
- Places of worship: El Centro Mall project is located in the administrative capital, close to the Great Mosque of Egypt and the Cathedral of the Nativity of Christ.
Know more about:
El Centro Mall New Administrative Capital Areas
The total area of the El Centro Mall is 5231 square meters, of which the various buildings and units occupy a small percentage that does not exceed 40%.
While green areas and comprehensive service facilities occupy the remaining area of approximately 60%, providing fresh air and psychological comfort due to the view of the landscape.
El Centro Mall New Administrative Capital Units Details
El Centro Mall includes various units of different styles and areas to suit all requirements, and this is illustrated in detail through the following:
The mall units vary as follows:
- Shops in El Centro Mall the new administrative capital.
- Administrative offices in the capital El Centro.
- Medical clinics in the El Centro Mall the administrative capital.
- Hotel units in the El Centro Mall, the capital.
The areas of the El Centro Mall units vary in the administrative capital so that each customer finds what suits his needs and purchasing capabilities, as follows:
- Shops: areas start from 26 square meters.
- Administrative offices: Available in different areas, starting from 21 square meters.
- Medical clinics: Available with areas starting from 21 square meters.
- Hotel units: areas start from 25 square meters and are delivered fully finished.
The developing company collaborated with the engineering consultant Mohamed Bakhoum for the architectural design of the mall.
The El Centro Mall project in the administrative capital consists of two floors, consisting of a garage with an area of 12 square meters, a ground floor, and 14 repeated upper floors, the floor area is about 1571 square meters.
There are shops in El Centro Mall from the ground floor to the second floor, while the third and fourth floors are designated for medical clinics.
Administrative offices of various areas are available on the fifth to twelfth floors, while hotel units are located on the thirteenth and fourteenth floors.
El Centro New Administrative Capital Features And Services
El Centro Mall is characterized by the availability of multiple services, whether recreational or essential and indispensable, intending to provide comfort to customers and visitors, the most important of which are the following:
- Landscape: The El Centro Mall is surrounded by green areas and gardens in a large area.
- Elevators: Some advanced panoramic elevators that allow us to see the charming exterior views.
- Stairs: Mobile electronic stairs for going up and down were also provided.
- Large halls: Providing the El Centro Mall in the new administrative capital with many spacious rooms and halls equipped with all modern audio means for holding conferences and meetings.
- Alarm system: The Capital El Centro includes modern firesensing alarm devices that operate automatically when fires break out and have the ability to selfextinguish quickly.
- Air conditioning: Central air conditioners are available inside the El Centro Mall to maintain the appropriate atmosphere.
- Chairs for the elderly: A group of wheelchairs has been allocated for the elderly and people with special needs.
- Cleaning service: Providing cleaners constantly to clean the units and maintain the aesthetic appearance of the mall.
- Kids Area: Allocating an entertainment area for children only that includes various games with surveillance cameras to ensure their safety and reassurance.
- Special corridors: Corridors have been allocated for workers in the El Centro Mall, the administrative capital, away from the corridors of visitors.
- Maintenance service: In El Centro Mall, there are technicians specialized in maintaining facilities and repairing faults.
- Parking: A twostory underground garage has been provided on an area of 12 meters to accommodate a large number of cars and is equipped with modern cameras to monitor movements.
- Internet: Providing the El Centro Mall project in the administrative capital with a free WiFi network that works at high speed.
- Health club: Providing a relaxing resort that includes a gym equipped with all modern sports equipment and a sophisticated spa for relaxation and destressing.
- Clean Power: The El Centro Mall the administrative capital, relies on solar energy instead of electric energy to maintain a clean environment.
- Security and guarding: Relying on worldclass trained security crews to maintain the safety of customers, visitors, and property.
- Surveillance cameras: Distribution of modern surveillance cameras throughout the El Centro Mall, which operate nonstop throughout the day.
To find out all the other shops and commercial offices located inside the mall, in line with your needs and financial capabilities, and help you implement your investment ideas and make the most of them, all you have to do is click on the following link:
Units Prices In El Centro Mall New Administrative Capital
The price per square meter in El Centro Mall the new administrative capital starts from 22 thousand pounds, which is an imaginary price that fits most budgets, and thus we find that the unit prices are reasonable, and the prices are clear in detail as follows:
- The price of shops in the capital El Centro: The price per square meter starts from 55,000 EGP.
- The price of administrative offices in El Centro Mall the capital: Prices start from 22,000 EGP per meter.
- The price of medical clinics in the El Centro Mall the administrative capital: The price per square meter starts from 25,000 EGP.
- The price of hotel units in the El Centro Mall project in the administrative capital: Prices start from 36,000 EGP.
Payment Plans El Centro New Administrative Capital
Empire Real Estate also offers different payment plans so that each customer chooses the plan that suits his financial capabilities, and this is as follows:
- The first plan: It is represented in paying a small contract down payment of 1% of the total unit price in the El Centro Mall in the Administrative Capital, and the rest in installments over 4 years.
- The second plan: 10% down payment of the total value of the unit in El Centro Mall upon contracting, and the remaining amount in installments over 6 years.
- The third payment plan: Installment over seven years when paying 15% down payment of the unit value in El Centro Mall the new administrative capital upon contracting.
- Fourth plan: 25% down payment of the total unit price is paid when booking and contracting, provided that the rest of the unit price in El Centro Mall is paid in installments for 9 years.
- The Fifth plan: The customer pays the unit value in El Centro Mall, the administrative capital, in installments for a period of up to ten years, upon paying a down payment of 35% of the total price.
The Real Estate Developer Of El Centro Project
The Capital El Centro is implemented by the Empire Development and Real Estate Development Company owned by businessman Mahmoud Serag, which is known in the real estate market as AlHamad Company.
The company that developed the El Centro Mall, the capital, was established in 1989, meaning that it has many years of experience that enabled it to implement projects in the best way.
Its wide fame and good reputation came thanks to its cooperation with some of the most skilled and efficient engineers.
The company that owns the El Centro Mall project in the Administrative Capital has a track record of achievements, as it has implemented more than 500 residential, commercial, and administrative projects, most notably the following:
- Creation of a group of Americana restaurants.
- Execution of the Banque Misr building.
- German university construction.
- Implementation of Karbala airport in Iraq.
- Establishment of the National Defense Council.
- Palace of the Presidency of the Republic Ras ElTin.
- Cairo University, 6th of October Branch.
- Implementation of the Suez Canal Authority.
- Implementation of Kasr AlAini Hospitals.
- Construction of the AlAzhar Sheikhdom building.
- Establishment of the Bank of Alexandria.
- Grand Square project.
- Pyramids Mall Administrative Capital.
- The Champs Elysees Mall is the administrative capital.
For every customer who dreams of working in an atmosphere that stimulates production and work, the speed of the initiative to book a distinctive unit inside the El Centro Mall the administrative capital, and benefits from comprehensive services and unprecedented payment facilities.
22,000 per square meter, Unit prices start from 460,000 pounds.
To know the advantages of investing, visit our website now, or call 01551111290
Downtown , Downtown Area, New Capital City, Cairo