Paris Mall new capital
Paris Mall in the new administrative capital fulfilled the dream of investing in the largest commercial area in the administrative capital
Paris Mall in the new administrative capital is one of the latest and largest projects overlooked by Pyramids Real Estate Development. This edifice includes administrative and commercial units of different sizes.
Paris Mall new capital will help you achieve the highest investment profit, due to its distinguished geographical location, as well as its wonderful French design.
About Paris Mall New Capital
Paris Mall of the Capital is characterized by its attractive location that serves many areas in the capital, as well as its wonderful designs prepared by Pyramids Real Estate Development Company with complete care, which made it a dream for every investor.
Where the company gathered in Paris Mall in the administrative capital, all the advantages that give investors confidence in achieving huge profits, in return for paying prices that cannot be compared to the many services that will be obtained, and with many facilities for payment.
Paris Mall New Capital Location
- The company was keen on making the Paris Mall location attractive to investors and customers, so it chose it in the heart of the capital, in the MU23 area, which is the largest commercial area in the Middle East.
- The Paris Mall Administrative Capital extends the R3 and R2 areas with many services, and they are considered one of the largest and most densely populated residential areas in the capital.
- One of the most important features of Paris Mall is that it overlooks three large main streets, the first with a width of 120 square meters, the second with a width of 100 square meters, and the third with a width of 40 square meters.
Places near Paris Mall New Capital
- Very close to the financial and business district.
- A small distance from the Tower of Africa.
- Near To Sports Village.
- It is located in front of the Axis of Hope, which connects the Administrative Capital and the City of the Future.
- The Paris Mall project in the administrative capital is only 5 minutes away from the exhibition city.
- It is 10 minutes away from the diplomatic district.
Paris Mall New Capital Area
The area of Paris Mall reaches 3 acres, equivalent to 14,100 square meters, and thus it includes a large number of shops and administrative units.
The company has made sure that the building space in the Paris Mall in the new administrative capital is only 30% of the total area of the project, while the green spaces and recreational facilities are 70% of the project as a whole.
Know more about:
Paris Mall New Capital Units Details
We can get acquainted with the details of the units in Paris Mall new capital more as follows:
The units in Paris Mall are divided into:
- Commercial units in the Paris Mall in the administrative capital.
- Administrative units in Paris Mall in the administrative capital.
Units spaces in Paris Mall, the capital, vary according to their type, as follows:
- The spaces of the commercial units in the Paris Mall Administrative Capital project start from 18 square meters.
- As for the administrative office spaces in Paris Mall in the administrative capital, it starts from 33 square meters and reaches 112 square meters.
The Paris Mall was designed with distinctive French-style designs, and we can get acquainted with the design in detail as follows:
- Paris Mall in the new administrative capital consists of 11 floors.
- Starting from the ground floor to the second floor in Paris Mall new capital, they were allocated for shops.
- As for the third and fourth floors in the Paris Mall, they are allotted to medical clinics.
- The fifth, sixth, and seventh floors in the Paris Mall in the administrative capital, were allocated to administrative offices and were equipped at the highest level of luxury and sophistication.
- As for the eighth and ninth floors, in the Paris Mall in the administrative capital, they were allocated to a huge tourist hotel, designed in the latest international style.
Paris Mall New Capital Facilities And Services
In the Paris Mall project in the administrative capital, there is the largest covered ice gym, where you can enjoy and skate.
- It has a nature reserve that includes a large number of animals and birds.
- Paris Mall in the administrative capital contains cinema halls, equipped with the highest level of technology.
- It includes many shops for international brands and the finest fashion houses.
- Paris Mall is guarded by trained, highly experienced security personnel, with surveillance cameras located throughout the mall.
- It has a large number of famous restaurants, which serve various types of foods.
- In the New Administrative Capital, Paris Mall, there is a safe walkway away from cars, for walking and jogging lovers.
- It features a large area of green views that surround the mall from everywhere.
- It has many artificial lakes, water fountains, and swimming pools, which give it a stunning view.
Paris Mall New Capital Prices
Pyramids have made sure that the prices of the Paris Mall units are suitable for all categories of its customers, and the prices differ according to whether the units are commercial or administrative, and we can identify them as follows:
The prices of commercial units in Paris Mall in the administrative capital are as follows:
- The price per square meter of commercial units in the Paris Mall Administrative Capital project ranges from 65,000, up to 95,000 EGP.
- The price per square meter for the Out Area in Paris Mall new capital starts from 30,000 and goes up to 35,000 EGP.
The prices of administrative units in Paris Mall in the administrative capital are as follows:
- The price per square meter for the third floor in Paris Mall is 50,000 EGP.
- The price per square meter for the fourth floor in Paris Mall in the administrative capital is 45,000 EGP.
- The price per square meter for the fifth floor in Paris Mall in the new administrative capital is 40.000 EGP.
- The price per square meter for the seventh and eighth floors is 35,000 EGP.
Paris New Capital Payment Plans
Pyramids have provided different payment systems for the Paris Mall new capital project, in order to allow all investors to book and pay comfortably, and it is worth noting that these methods differ for the reservation of commercial units from the administrative ones, and we can identify them as follows:
Payment methods for commercial units in Paris Mall in the administrative capital
- Pay 5% reservation down payment upon contracting, then pay the remaining amount over 8 years without interest.
- 30% of the unit value is paid as a reservation advance, the first installment is paid upon receiving the unit purchased in Paris Mall in the administrative capital, and the rest is paid over 8 years.
Payment methods for administrative units in Paris Mall in the administrative capital
- A 5% down payment is to be paid upon contract, and the rest is to be paid over 5 years without interest.
- A 20% down payment is required, and the remaining amount is paid over 8 years.
- 30% down payment is paid upon contracting, then the first installment is paid upon receiving the unit, and the remaining installments are to be paid over 8 years.
About The Developer "Pyramids"
Pyramids Real Estate Development is the owner of the Paris Mall project in the administrative capital, so we find that it has all the ingredients for success, given the great experience that the company enjoys.
The company has built many government facilities within the Egyptian sector, and its activity does not stop only locally, but it has many successful projects globally, especially in France.
The previous business of the company is as follows:
- Lines for the main traffic routes.
- Many apartments and condominiums.
- Huge hospitals.
- La Capitale Compound and Mall.
- Grand Square Mall.
- The Champs Elysees Mall.
- Holiday inn France hotel.
- Part of the French Louvre Museum.
- The French Parliament Building.
35,000 per square meter, Unit prices start from 1,100,000 pounds.
To know the advantages of investing, visit our website now
MU-23, Downtown Area, New Capital City, Cairo